• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Frogs....

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Froggy referring to Sadplumbgal?

Attachments

• frog-prince_o_545009.jpeg
    frog-prince_o_545009.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 657

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frogs have become extremely rare in Singapore now. I haven't seen any in years, not counting those imported American Bullfrogs served at restaurants and foodcourts. Last year I saw a couple of these "foreign" frogs huddled beneath some foliage at a pond in Botanical Gardens, they must have escaped from some kitchen somewhere close by (suspect a restaurant from Dempsey Road), but they aren't a local species.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frogs have become extremely rare in Singapore now. I haven't seen any in years, not counting those imported American Bullfrogs served at restaurants and foodcourts. Last year I saw a couple of these "foreign" frogs huddled beneath some foliage at a pond in Botanical Gardens, they must have escaped from some kitchen somewhere close by (suspect a restaurant from Dempsey Road), but they aren't a local species.

Cheers!

frogs in sg have upgraded themselves by jumping out of wells, getting good education, traveling places, living well, having better healthcare, starting businesses, becoming rich, saving more in cpf.....thanks to the astute policies of the pap. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nah...the Monkey will never do such a thing...Monkey loves frog...

5460905848_264f80d87e.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Frogs are not Coward like Screwbye... They Can attack!!! :eek:

51341_16x9_636_0.jpg

Last edited: