• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I like to pull my gf panties in mrt

oldvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any guys here like to pull your gf panties in the mrt too.

In the beginning she is very angry when i pull down her panties.

I tell her she should obey me if she loves me.

Now when i pull down her panties, she will smile and pull back her panties. Than i will pull down her panties again and she will smile and pull it back.

All the guys in the mrt see liao all very jealous.

jw5

Loyal
Bestest gf is those who don't wear panties. :sneaky:

Any guys here like to pull your gf panties in the mrt too.

In the beginning she is very angry when i pull down her panties.

I tell her she should obey me if she loves me.

Now when i pull down her panties, she will smile and pull back her panties. Than i will pull down her panties again and she will smile and pull it back.

All the guys in the mrt see liao all very jealous.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to know you're wearing gloves while riding the MRT.

giphy.gif

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should try take out gf bra ask her wear outside of her clothing. She might be angry at first but will eventually let you do it cos she loves you mah