• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just woke up in the hall sofa

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that I went to bed in the bedroom aroind 11plus last night and lying on my bed before I dozed off.

I woke up minutes ago and found myself on the sofa. :eek:

Even my.bedroom Tv is still on and mobile phone is on the bedside table.

How did I end up in the living room sofa?

I shall go to sleep again now and see if I end up somewhere else again.

Pray I don't..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that I went to bed in the bedroom aroind 11plus last night and lying on my bed before I dozed off.

I woke up minutes ago and found myself on the sofa. :eek:

Even my.bedroom Tv is still on and mobile phone is on the bedside table.

How did I end up in the living room sofa?

I shall go to sleep again now and see if I end up somewhere else again.

Pray I don't..
You slept at 11+ pm woke up 545am that's a straight 6 hours of quality sleep don't need pang jio verlee healthy bladder you have .

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
time to install CCTVs in your apartment :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I do have a CCTV in my hall but not in my bedroom. But I forgot how to operate to do a playback. Maybe tonight because I am rushing to work now.

I woke up late and now in MRT, going to alight soon and do a 100m sprint to office.