• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning! Looks like certain words make you hurt a lot ...:rolleyes:
Not a "Team player" must be one of those words Capt LJ McCully used to describe you :rolleyes:
Another of your ccb lie from your ccb mouth. Horrid character calling others one indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first I thought such a cyber persona will not exist in real life . And I have a little bit of respect for her for being able to carry this double personalities so well. Foul mouth and swearing online but loving considerate and ravishing in real life.

I was floored when she told us that she fucked LJ Mully and KT Latha and got the sack. I am now totally convinced she is the same in real life as her cyber persona .
Yes I walked out of my ex boss room after shouting at him. But I didn’t shout vulgarities at all.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has probably done the same in real life too and hence was terminated in her employment. She will never change. It's her.
I was floored when she told us that she fucked LJ Mully and KT Latha and got the sack. I am now totally convinced she is the same in real life as her cyber persona .
What is worse is that she seems to have no remorse and no shame, which is why she does not seem to mind revealing all those details that end up as evidence against her, such as:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
.... let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch. For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated
This also proves that she is truly a:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/psychopath
("a person afflicted with a personality disorder characterized by a tendency to commit antisocial and sometimes violent acts and a failure to feel guilt for such acts")
which is what she has been accusing us of being, because she has a bad habit of using:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
("Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.")

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am certain she is exactly the same in real life. Although we can create online personas, we are generally what we are online. We can mostly tell who are the friendly ones, the fucked-up ones and the crazy ones just by following their posts over a period of time. I can safely say most of the bros here are nice people. As for her, she is a fucked-up crazy chibai :biggrin:
Of course ccb Malaysians insult people poor and slut be it offline or online.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is worse is that she seems to have no remorse and no shame, which is why she does not seem to mind revealing all those details that end up as evidence against her, such as:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

This also proves that she is truly a:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/psychopath
("a person afflicted with a personality disorder characterized by a tendency to commit antisocial and sometimes violent acts and a failure to feel guilt for such acts")
which is what she has been accusing us of being, because she has a bad habit of using:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
("Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.")
Ccb Malaysian dog why should I have shame to give her a slight push for blocking me and after being provoked by her slut comment? Btw I should add one last fact. If it’s like what you say I was fired for pushing her and not the shouting at lj mccully, then there is obviously double standard as my ex accountant that pushed me was hired back by lj mccully after I left.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian dog why should I have shame to give her a slight push for blocking me and after being provoked by her slut comment? Btw I should add one last fact. If it’s like what you say I was fired for pushing her and not the shouting at lj mccully, then there is obviously double standard as my ex accountant that pushed me was hired back by lj mccully after I left.
It’s funny how ccb Malaysians have no shame stealing slandering and harassing me and yet think i should be ashamed for reacting due to provocation by their crimes.