• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I haven't wash my car for more than 6 months

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just now, I fetched my mother to her friend's home for mahjong, she complained and complained about my unhygienic and obscenely dirty car.

I felt like throwing her out of my car and order a Grab or a Comfort Taxi so that she can continue her journey.

Her nagging is getting from bad to worse.

She even say because of my dirty car, she would probably lose money today. Hope she lose money today. She deserved it for being nasty.

WTF

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just now, I fetched my mother to her friend's home for mahjong, she complained and complained about my unhygienic and obscenely dirty car.

I felt like throwing her out of my car and order a Grab or a Comfort Taxi so that she can continue her journey.

Her nagging is getting from bad to worse.

She even say because of my dirty car, she would probably lose money today. Hope she lose money today. She deserved it for being nasty.

WTF
KNN was she complaining about the inside or outside ? If is outside tell her nothing to worlee or if is inside actuallee if we never do dirty things it is not leelee necessary to clean KNN last time my uncle never clean inside before. Just ask yourself outside benches nea also never clean they just sweep the road thats why my uncle onlee clean the outside once a while KNN