• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have very low opinions of Indians (Keling Kias)

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally agree with you... indian girls are damn ugly and disgusting... thats why so many indian guys kena now have to marry chinese girls

I dont think this is a fair statement because it needs 2 hands to clap,I think the Chinese Girls like the Non - Chinese men as well and that's why The Chinese girls are making so many Indian and Angmo babies in drove....

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you posted your view on Facebook, ST forums, or other local sites, you would be lambasted, lynched, and abused by the closet racists and "victimized" mobs. Samsters are way more tolerant and intelligent than the politically correct milksops and hypocrites who plague local social networking sites.

Youth these days are naive. They think the world is based on justice and equality. They often get a shock when they step into the working world and start lambast how the society is unfair.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if ???? ...i thought that was you leh

I will probably look like this if Im Indian.

satdown_1461932i.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a low opinion on all people from 3rd World Countries (China included),,,,this is through my encounters with them. Their people cannot be treated the way 1st world countries treat their own people as these 3rd worlders are from different society and different environment,,,I realise the trouble makers in developed nations,,a high percentage of them are from such areas. Look at the way they abuse the system and complain about racism etc when they are the real racists...