• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have special needs.....Glenda

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i watch Glenda on Tv every time, she grows on me and I grow too. Its hard........i've special needs every time i see her.... How how how? She gets better day by day and nite by nite.... Tonite she's simply desirable......

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
look no more, your mother is the most beautiful woman on earth.

When i watch Glenda on Tv every time, she grows on me and I grow too. Its hard........i've special needs every time i see her.... How how how? She gets better day by day and nite by nite.... Tonite she's simply desirable......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She knows.....think her colleagues hv referred her to my post and can see she knows i am watching her. Coss her smile is even more knowingly cuter.......heehee

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how she sounds like when she spew KNNBCCB :p

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WlXp1tLxrko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, do you know she is a lesbo?:wink: