• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have S$ 150,000. What should I do?

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My house is fully paid. So is my car. My other 2 investment properties are also self financing as the rental can cover the mortgage instalments. Other non liquid assets are some shares, plus of course unwithdrawalable rubbish CPF monies.

After all that, I have still S$150,000 savings sitting in the bank earning meagre interest rate.

Wat should I do with this idle cash???

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just PM you my mobile. You can call me for advice.

We can go for a good romantic candlelight dinner first. Can? :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My house is fully paid. So is my car. My other 2 investment properties are also self financing as the rental can cover the mortgage instalments. Other non liquid assets are some shares, plus of course unwithdrawalable rubbish CPF monies.

After all that, I have still S$150,000 savings sitting in the bank earning meagre interest rate.

Wat should I do with this idle cash???

Fly to korea for a makeover , come back as a happy slim girl .

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
npnt2.gif

npnt2.jpg

Last edited: