• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have prostate cancer..

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a relapse.. And its just slightly more serious then what I already had 4 years ago.
Its not much of a agony since I am quite decided what to do. Plus, I dont feel pain. Now the agony is wrapping up the loose ends of my life, and making my legacy felt...

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a relapse.. And its just slightly more serious then what I already had 4 years ago.
Its not much of a agony since I am quite decided what to do. Plus, I dont feel pain. Now the agony is wrapping up the loose ends of my life, and making my legacy felt...

Legacy?

I doubt you even have money to buy yourself a grave :oIo:

G

Gracia

Did you manage to kill your parents successfully? :biggrin:
I hope you will die soon. Time to get yourself a coffin.

wood-coffin-2.jpg

ManSGP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good riddance

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a desperate emo fuck seeking attention and sympathy? If you have all the bad stuff as mentioned in your threads, doubt you still can surf forums.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a better way is to chop off...like that less troublesome...a little inconvenience is too squat and pee but u will get used to it soon enough.:biggrin:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope u die immediately and FUCK OFF from the forum !! :oIo::oIo:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear this.

If you can afford, do whatever things you want to do but have not done as soon as possible.

Remember to check your CPF domination, if you have not done so, quickly fill up the form and put names of those people who care for you. If you do not have any, put my name.

Also make wills with a lawyer immediately.

Just joking, if you can't afford the medical fee, you can punch the doctors and nurses who treated you before and go to jail. You will be given free medical care.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
settle all your outstanding issues and free yourself from all burdens...

the cancer will just die off and you can have a new lease of life..

give yourself a blast...go and enjoy yourself....good luck!

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought you are Mr. Perfect?