• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have move on. Marine Parade Residents.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have finally persuaded all my family members to vote for WP in East Coast and Marine Parade They can't find anything to priase about PAP and its 4G. Goh Chok Tong was a waste of Marine Parade Resources and our parliamentary time. He was useless and dead after GE2011, Tan Chuan Jin cannot represent the Marine Parade because he was made speaker of parliament. Edwin Tong is all about CARINNG for his own money. Marine Parade GRC is best managed by WP who will put their heart and mind into serving the residents. Marine Parade and East Coast GRC will have more to gain for voting WP and more to lose for voting PAP.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
LTK walking around Pasar Makan today! Hope he’ll walk around Marine Terrace, Marine Parade Central and Bedok 216, and Bedok Central area soon!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK walking around Pasar Makan today! Hope he’ll walk around Marine Terrace, Marine Parade Central and Bedok 216, and Bedok Central area soon!
Best will come later. He may appear suddently in EC & MP on the last minutes. Best is with Lee Hsien Yang doing the same and get close with residents.