• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have hung my SINGAPURA FLAG, HAVE YOU?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
newcitizenchinaflag.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's lots of propaganda going on as well. Just saw the heritage discovery thingy in mt neighborhood shopping centre.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will The Anti-PAP SAF Leave The Battlefield ?

1316159062270_1316159062270_r.jpg

When there is a war, will there be a watershed for pro-PAP and anti-PAP forces ? I'm looking forward to this day. But, do they have the balls to rebel ? :confused:

stafford.jpg

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rather burn the flag

Bro

Please dont do that. If you do that you are acknolwedging that the PAP has won...that they have managed to confuse you so much that because you hate those useless greedy dogs, you end up hating the country as well.

60.1% of the useless, greedy and cowardly does not speak for the whole country. In fact of this 60.1 most of them are probably deeply regretting why they were bullied into voting for these lying clowns. BUT thats the truth about life isnt it...we always hear of how a wife gets beaten and abused everyday, she still goes back home to face more punishement because deep inside her heart she has hope that her abusive husband still loves her like how he did when he first courted her. I am beginning to suspect that the draft 60.1 are made up of a majority of women because women like PAP because on the one hand, they like to hear the way PAP's bullshits and lies about how they bring about stability, and at the same time, most women typify the usual hopeful till the end kinda mindset i described before. Women love the notion of knowing how they can endure punishement and suffering...

The PAP used to do all the right things like a man in courtship, now that the people and the party is married.... the PAP's farkeroo bastard behaviour starts to surface....very typical isnt it?

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh is it national day?

can you send me a singapore flag? i will burn it in my front carpark and post the video here! :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. Can't be arsed.

Also, as I'm not living near a RC HQ or MRT station, I won't experience the pesky RC members pestering me to fly the flag.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Can't be arsed.

Also, as I'm not living near a RC HQ or MRT station, I won't experience the pesky RC members pestering me to fly the flag.

i hang my national flag here in front of my house daily. so do many people. some fly it with their mobile vehicles etc.

that is the difference between a 1. developed society where people feel a sense of belonging and community and hence extend goodwill to one another and care about the community and 2. a third-world cesspool filled with insane people who don't feel a sense of belonging to the place (because of dictators who rule by fear and because of asian cultures that empahsise on selfishness and screw-everyone-care-about-yourself) and are miserable caustic and selfish to the core.