• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have Decided Not To Run For Public Office!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Damn It! It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that I have decided not to run for public office as the pay sucks like hell! A Minister's pay is only $1.1m which is less than my current annual income and the worst part of the rotten deal is the fact that there will be no more pension scheme! PAP and Singapore will live to regret not having a extraordinary talent like me to help to run the country! And it is all the peasants fault.

FUCK YOU PEASANTS!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u moronic dumbass! ... :oIo:

u shud run 4 offis! ... ah hen said he's a bargain! ... tiz a golden opportunity 4 u 2 1-up ah hen n tel all sinkies dat u r a chip sale! ...

all sinkies wil b impressed n wil do nutting but vote 4 u! ...

u haf made such n elementary mistake! ... u wil regret n repent 4 ze nax 5 yrs! ... :mad:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You what spaggot or maggot or whatevergot. Dont run public office go guard public toilet. 100% payrise. 10c become 20c :oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
what are you doing here?!!!!! The school term has already started. Go do your homework and revise your spelling. You are worse than I.

God Damn It! It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that I have decided not to run for public office as the pay sucks like hell! A Minister's pay is only $1.1m which is less than my current annual income and the worst part of the rotten deal is the fact that there will be no more pension scheme! PAP and Singapore will live to regret not having a extraordinary talent like me to help to run the country! And it is all the peasants fault.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank God you've decided not to run for public office. If you do and is successful in becoming a Minister, may Heavens have pity on S'pore as you will make this country even worse managed than it is now. A wise decision indeed.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish that automatically removes itself. Auto-garbage - that's what you are. Good riddance without dirtying my hands.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
up_yours.jpg

FUCK YOU RETARD BITCH :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

your decision not to run the office is deeply a great lost to the country, I urge and beg you to reconsider again

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fucking loss to the Opposition! Wasted! With you as MP, the stupidest PAP supporter will vote for the Great Opposition!:biggrin:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

make sure u can becum minitoot first b4 thinking abt the office.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Running for public office is not just about money but 权力和魅力.

No matter how much quantum in the ministers' pay revision, Sammyboy Forummers will NEVER ever be happy.

What would make Sammyboy Forummers happy?
Here is the suggestion for Sammyboy's Salary Revision formula or quantum :

PAP minister's salary potong : 90.0%

PAP minister's salary potong (for those who have an existing parent or spouse currently in service) : 99.9%

President 's salary potong (the one supported by PAP supporters) : 99.9% (token salary because it's public service)

President's salary potong (the one not supported by PAP supporters) : 1.0% (token cut to make 40% of voters happy)

PAP MP's salary potong: 50.0%

Non-PAP MP's salary potong : 1.0%(token cut to make 40% people happy, and 60% unhappy)

Sammyboy Forummer's personal salary (those with 3 or more green stars) : Raise by 90.0%
Sammyboy Forummer's personal salary (those with 2 green stars) : Raise by 50.0%
Sammyboy Forummer's personal salary (those with 1 green star) : Raise by 25.0%

Sammyboy Forummer's personal salary (those who wrote pro-PAP) : Potong by 50.0%
Sammyboy forummer's personal salary (those who wrote 2 or more) : Potong by 70.0%

Recommendations for Sammyboy Forummers salary revision should be submitted to their respective bosses before the Lunar New Year 2012. Must be endorsed by Sammyboy Forum 's host LeongSam.