• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have Decided Not To Run For Public Office!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget the percentages. I want Hsien Loong's salary to be pegged to that of the world's most powerful man: Barack Hussein Obama. :smile:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God Damn It! It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that I have decided not to run for public office as the pay sucks like hell! A Minister's pay is only $1.1m which is less than my current annual income and the worst part of the rotten deal is the fact that there will be no more pension scheme! PAP and Singapore will live to regret not having a extraordinary talent like me to help to run the country! And it is all the peasants fault.

FUCK YOU PEASANTS!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

He...hee you have a charm to make people jump...hehee....salute your high tolerance to insults and scorns.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Damn It! It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that I have decided not to run for public office as the pay sucks like hell! A Minister's pay is only $1.1m which is less than my current annual income and the worst part of the rotten deal is the fact that there will be no more pension scheme! PAP and Singapore will live to regret not having a extraordinary talent like me to help to run the country! And it is all the peasants fault.

FUCK YOU PEASANTS!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Stupid Retard Gay Dog Pre 'O' Level result stress condition

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Clinton666, I urge you to reconsider your decision not to run. As the salary is down now and according to LKY the shortfall will surely be coming from corruption so you will not be shortchanged in fact you may be able to get more from this revision. Go ahead and join the corrupt PAP.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You braindead peasants will regret not having capable people like me running the country!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

This country is going to the dumps!