• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true I have just started liking comments. Ya why not give likes indeed.
Couple of points:

1. You are a woman and you liked a post that mainly contained a photo of a man's sexy body, right? :wink:

2. You only liked @eatshitndie's post which contained such a photo, even though other members have posted similar photos, right? :wink:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She did indeed:

She is dreaming to be fucked by him.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My late father had heart disease too last time when I was a child. Now I know why! Looks like it’s all in the genes! Healthy living is all bullshit!
Yes, genes is a factor, but it's only one of the factors, simply because:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronary_artery_disease
is usually caused by eating too much meat, which contains:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_fat
"Although trans fats are edible, consumption of trans fats has been shown to increase the risk of coronary artery disease in part by raising levels of the lipoprotein LDL (often referred to as "bad cholesterol"), lowering levels of the lipoprotein HDL (often referred to as "good cholesterol"), increasing triglycerides in the bloodstream and promoting systemic inflammation.

Trans fats also occur naturally, e.g., vaccenic acid and some isomers of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). These trans fats occur naturally in meat and dairy products from ruminants. Butter, for example, contains about 3% trans fat.

In light of recognized evidence and scientific agreement, nutritional authorities consider all trans fats equally harmful for health and recommend that consumption of trans fats be reduced to trace amounts. The World Health Organisation recommended that trans fats make up no more than 1% of a person's diet
"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_fat#Nutritional_guidelines
"First, trans fatty acids are not essential and provide no known benefit to human health .... Second, while both saturated and trans fats increase levels of LDL, trans fats also lower levels of HDL; thus increasing the risk of coronary artery disease. .... dietary trans fatty acids are more deleterious with respect to coronary artery disease than saturated fatty acids. .... from a nutritional standpoint, the consumption of trans fatty acids results in considerable potential harm but no apparent benefit. .... there is no safe level of trans fat consumption. There is no adequate level, recommended daily amount or tolerable upper limit for trans fats. This is because any incremental increase in trans fat intake increases the risk of coronary artery disease."

Therefore, it should be obvious that if a person's genes is not good, he/she should simply eat much less (maybe even zero) meat, and get his/her protein mainly from beans and nuts:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegan_nutrition#Protein

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ajhX5jWmlL0

wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Greger
drgreger.org/pages/about-us
nutritionfacts.org/about

One very important, or even necessary, thing to remember to do if you really become a vegan one day (and, of course, for the rest of your life) is to consume enough:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-vitamin-b12-tablets-100ug-60001170
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-vitamin-b12-tablets-500ug-60001370?skuid=001370
everyday, which you can buy from health supplement stores, such as:
hollandandbarrett.com.sg/our-store-locations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holland & Barrett

I discovered the importance and necessity of Vitamin B12 even for vegans two years ago after watching the following informative (yet entertaining) talk by the above-mentioned Dr Michael Greger in 2003 (when he was only in his early 30s, even though he was already balding back then):
youtube.com/watch?v=q7KeRwdIH04

Basically, the only good thing about eating meat is that it has Vitamin B12, which is not found in plant-based food, but which is required to prevent:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhomocysteinemia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homocysteine#Elevated_homocysteine
which can cause heart disease and other diseases.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At your age, you are obviously using your mouth for everything. Try practice self masturbating with a bullet vibrator, but do it with your mouth shut tight. Only breathe in and out through your nose, even when you come. Practise long and hard.
Ccb mudlander dog you are obviously son of whore spewing shit of what your mother did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points:

1. You are a woman and you liked a post that mainly contained a photo of a man's sexy body, right? :wink:

2. You only liked @eatshitndie's post which contained such a photo, even though other members have posted similar photos, right? :wink:
Why I cannot like a post of a man sexy body? And it’s not true I only liked esnd post. First i only started liking posts few days ago and second this is the only sexy man body photo in my thread.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In July 2012, Mr Gu, who worked here for three years driving a bus for SBS, was admitted for day surgery at Alexandra Hospital to remove a nasal obstruction.
In the operating theatre, a tube was inserted into his windpipe to help in breathing and protect his airway before the surgery began.
But 20 minutes later, the oxygen level in Mr Gu's blood fell. Subsequently, an intensive care unit (ICU) consultant re-checked the tube placement, among other things, according to court papers.
Mr Gu had fallen into a coma and remained in the ICU for more than a month.
He was transferred to a nursing home in 2015, and died last year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In July 2012, Mr Gu, who worked here for three years driving a bus for SBS, was admitted for day surgery at Alexandra Hospital to remove a nasal obstruction.
In the operating theatre, a tube was inserted into his windpipe to help in breathing and protect his airway before the surgery began.
But 20 minutes later, the oxygen level in Mr Gu's blood fell. Subsequently, an intensive care unit (ICU) consultant re-checked the tube placement, among other things, according to court papers.
Mr Gu had fallen into a coma and remained in the ICU for more than a month.
He was transferred to a nursing home in 2015, and died last year.
F04EA1A9-E636-4183-9DA6-5B1387B2828F.jpeg