• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And WHY do you still not dare to deny that your BMI is above 23? :confused:
You can simply say that it's "below 23", right? :wink:
so what’s the point of denial .... I am not fat means I am normal weight means I have normal BMI.
If you clearly say that your BMI is "below 23", I will believe you. :smile:
I say I am virgin you also don’t believe why you will believe my normal BMI?
Couple of points again:

1. Please post the link to that post of mine in which I clearly said that I don't believe you are a virgin. :wink:

2. Yes, I will believe you if you clearly say that your BMI is "below 23". :smile:
You don't have to say the precise number if you don't want to; but you must at least say "below 23", in order for me to believe that you are not unhealthily overweight:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Singapore

Go report polis and see how thin I am
okay, then that means your BMI is really below 23, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, then that means your BMI is really below 23, right? :wink:
Ccb Malaysians I don’t owe you info about myself. Go Read the link I posted today on the cure for snoring and what is said there about thin women having snoring problem. Don’t be so vain again like you were about the moon the flatearth the satellite being hoax and now kena slapped by Elon musk and Israeli billionaire that are private individuals proving no government hoax.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I post the proof of you "having sex with anyone" when I never said such a thing? :o-o:
Once again, here's my proof that I said no such thing:
sammyboy.com/posts/2758092
Mai Kay Kay you have been insulting me slut whore mistress for how long?
Once again, please stop using:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify your abuse of others", in order to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

Like how many lies posts?
Different members have different posting styles, but it is my policy to like as many anti @ginfreely posts that I can manage to come across. :wink:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you know the word bising. I only first heard it from Malaysians. You are confirmed and chopped ccb Malaysian son of whore!
Hahahahaha caught @Valium that knows the word bising. Ccb Malaysian son of whore!
Ccb Malaysian loser @Valium is confirmed plus chop Malaysian Chinese showing his dog tail using the word bising. Typical words used by Malaysians only!
Ccb @Valium that knows bising is @Cottonmouth that knows the imh equivalent hospital in Jb. I don’t even know!
Ccb Malaysian son of whore you are caught ccb Malaysian using the word bising. Your ccb Malaysian mother is famous whore not mine.
I just discovered that back in May 2012 (more than six years ago and only shortly after/before you moved from SG to JB to live there permanently), you carried on a conversation with a few members (but mostly with @erection2015) in fluent Malay! :wink:
May I ask, why were you already so fluent in Malay back then (i.e. over six years ago)? :wink:
sammyboy.com/posts/1053586
hi ini sentence saya boleh baca tanpa translator..
haha saya sedikit bahasa tak boleh exchange baucar atau wang, tapi gembira sendiri la..
saya fikir anda yang paling gembira, banyak tcss dalam SBF forum :smile:
pelihara ikan = preserved fish daripada translator..betul?

translator tiada 'mithal-nya'..apa ini?
haha satu kuning, satu biru..hendaklah tambah la..dunia sakit, hijau terbaik..
Singapura masalah, memang perlu Incredible Hulk kepada melawan teruk PAP...
bagus..sekarang saya tahu "ayat" = sentence..

saya rasa = I think atau I feel?

jumpa saya di bilik guru = see me in staff room, tetapi apa "perkimpurian"? translator tiada..
terima kasih...itu bina ayat real? perkataan jadi susah untuk anak-anak..
petang sudah..semua kamu kawan masih hilang..
tiada la, barangkali semua kamu kawan sibuk kerja..

saya lupa la, boleh jadi mereka juga sama sama...
haha bukan clone, semua bahasa Melayu style tidak sama..
oh ya forummer groober hilang lama. dia bagus bahasa melayu guru, kasih banyak membantu tips..

kawan awak cari isteri? bukan la, ingat awak semua bercakap ada empat isteri leh..

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t owe you info about myself. Go Read the link I posted today on the cure for snoring and what is said there about thin women having snoring problem.
But I still don't understand why you still refuse to simply say that your BMI is "below 23"! :confused:
I'm not even asking you to say the precise number.

You dare to declare/insist/boast many times that:
1. you are a "virgin", whenever anyone says that you are not;
2. you scored "A1" for English and even English Literature, whenever anyone criticizes your English.

So why do you still not dare to simply say that your BMI is "below 23"? :confused:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just discovered that back in May 2012 (more than six years ago and only shortly after/before you moved from SG to JB to live there permanently), you carried on a conversation with a few members (but mostly with @erection2015) in fluent Malay!:wink:
May I ask, why were you already so fluent in Malay back then (i.e. over six years ago)? :wink:
KNN horny bitch @ginfreely is a mudlander puki mak and as usual in return accuse us as a malaysian dogs KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @ginfreely lu yao siew chibye horny mudlander puki mak came to sg to leech sinkie education and sgd then fuck back to mudland and kpkb your puki govt and worship sgd at same time you bastard phua chibye chao serng bye KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, please stop using:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify your abuse of others", in order to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

Different members have different posting styles, but it is my policy to like as many anti @ginfreely posts that I can manage to come across. :wink:
Ccb Malaysians you slander me slut whore mistress and dare to accuse me say I want to save face by claiming to be a virgin. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. I am stating fact to refute you ccb false allegations of me and can withstand any virginity tests. And you are the ccb using straw man or whatever chow theory now playing victim by accusing me to be saving face after being the villain slandering me until India Iran!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucking sinkie cunt hide in Johor, sell cheebye still dare to talk so much. She best get fucked by a firecracker tonight.

Fuck you @ginfreely fucking slut.
Ccb Malaysians I sell to who? Knnbccb Malaysian sons of whores spewing vicious liars of me as if their fucking ccb Malaysia right to bully Singaporean!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just discovered that back in May 2012 (more than six years ago and only shortly after/before you moved from SG to JB to live there permanently), you carried on a conversation with a few members (but mostly with @erection2015) in fluent Malay! :wink:
Ccb Malaysians casting aspersions again when all these are in the thread I created to learn Malay. And obviously I am practicing my Malay using translator. And who said I am fluent in Malay now?