• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I had to stand at Geylang and pretend to be a prostitute

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just listen to her is enough.
Don't believe everything she says.

Observing her facial features and mannerisms, I would take what she says with a fair amount of salt.

I'm not saying what she says is not true. Just not convinced of all of what she is saying.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has two mouths to speak. Up to you to choose which mouth you believe. I choose to believe the mouth that bleeds once a month.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sob story aside, and I'm glad she's stronger now.

What is that monitor she's using? Or Apple iMac? Two monitors or one? I am looking to get a wider monitor.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sob story aside, and I'm glad she's stronger now.

What is that monitor she's using? Or Apple iMac? Two monitors or one? I am looking to get a wider monitor.
Much cheaper to get two monitors. One for watching video, one for doing work. If you need to connect more monitors, just buy a USB docking station like this one I owned. Not only you can connect two extra monitors, you get extra network port and USB 3.0 ports.

0001538_universal-usb-30-dv-docking-station.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually if one looks and smells like a prostitute, wherever she goes, people will whistle at them. They don't need to stand in geylang and pretend to be one.

I mean would anyone think Ho Ching is a prostitute just because she's standing in geylang?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Much cheaper to get two monitors. One for watching video, one for doing work. If you need to connect more monitors, just buy a USB docking station like this one I owned. Not only you can connect two extra monitors, you get extra network port and USB 3.0 ports.

View attachment 115032
Thanks for the info, bro. Yes, I think two monitors would be good for me. Are monitor connections to the CPU using USB port?

That USB docking station is a great idea.

Or maybe I need three monitors. One for work, one for video, and one for stock market. Macham big time!:biggrin: