• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel that I am being locked in a big Singapore jail

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I take it that you have no love for the East Coast Plan.

There are some fucktards who take it very seriously to the point of embarrassment

IMG-20200718-WA0009.jpg

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised it took you so long. I'd had enough of the place way back in 1992 while it was still a lot more pleasant compared to today.
Do you expect a primary school student me to get sick of Singapore in 1992. Stop trying to show off :cautious:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't even go out of Singapore for a short holiday trip. Surely and slowly, all of us will be sick of this tiny island where everything is so sterile and homogeneous. I am beginning to hate Singapore even more as the air travel lockdown continues.

try pulau ubin and share your experience, i have never been there.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do you expect a primary school student me to get sick of Singapore in 1992. Stop trying to show off :cautious:
I'm not saying you should have left in 1992 you twit. All I'm saying is that I'm surprised you're still in that shit hole in 2020.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

Me nephew saids to many many to do.

Go visit the Jewel, visit ahmeng in Mandai, eat durians in Geylang blah blah blah.

A few millions tourists who visited us cant be wlong.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do you want me to get sunburnt and skin cancer in this tropical weather?

Huh? Then stay indoors .

I would think someone talking about prison would like being outdoors.

Sp what do you do when you go on overseas holidays? Malls? Indoor activities too?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want me to get sunburnt and skin cancer in this tropical weather?
If you don't get out in the sun, you will never build a strong immune system. What's wrong with getting sunburnt ? I see you always worrying about this and that, then what's the point of living ? You complain about being like in a prison in Sinkapore but yet you are already imprisoning yourself mentally by not doing this and not doing that with all sorts of reason.
I now understand why you and your husband are divorced.....It's really not easy living with someone with a constantly-worrying mentality. Where did you get that kind of thinking ?

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Then stay indoors .

I would think someone talking about prison would like being outdoors.

Sp what do you do when you go on overseas holidays? Malls? Indoor activities too?
If you don't get out in the sun, you will never build a strong immune system. What's wrong with getting sunburnt ? I see you always worrying about this and that, then what's the point of living ? You complain about being like in a prison in Sinkapore but yet you are already imprisoning yourself mentally by not doing this and not doing that with all sorts of reason.
I now understand why you and your husband are divorced.....It's really not easy living with someone with a constantly-worrying mentality. Where did you get that kind of thinking ?
You need a dose of sunshine daily all you'll end up with Vitamin D deficiency.
Do you even realise how much money is going to be wasted on skin treatments and whitening cosmetics after going under the sun? Sigh...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do you even realise how much money is going to be wasted on skin treatments and whitening cosmetics after going under the sun? Sigh...

You don't have to bake in the sun for hours just 10 to 15 minutes of early morning sunshine will do. UV levels are low before 8 am so you get all the benefits of sunlight without the risks.

Vitamin D deficiency can have all sorts of consequences eg chronic fatigue, bone loss and depression. It may explain why you're always cranky.