• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I drive without licence and I am 16. Who cares?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This method is too late by 16 years.
In this case, detective measures are better than preventive measures. More regrets for them. :mad: :biggrin:

A person like Xavier Ong is 1 too many. If they are allowed to live, should be castrated to prevent lousy genes from being reproduced. :p

jw5

Loyal
A person like Xavier Ong is 1 too many. If they are allowed to live, should be castrated to prevent lousy genes from being reproduced. :p
And if they get hungry after, I have an idea how to save on food. :mad: :biggrin: