• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dreamt of time 01:91, which 4D number(s) should I buy today?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that my digit clocked show the time 01:91. Obviously there is no such time.

So which 4D number(s) should I buy today?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you ...

oredi bought 0191 and 1910 , 1000 small 500 big each .. tomoro I invite you over

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that my digit clocked show the time 01:91. Obviously there is no such time.

So which 4D number(s) should I buy today?

I will decode it as 0231.

91 minus 59 secs = 32
The 59 secs add to 01 min, but still need to borrow 1 sec from 32 to form 1 min.

So outcome is 0231

Huat Ah

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cool.... great logic.

There could be other ways of decoding. Just a reminder to not let any chance missed.
I remember few months back I was decoding 4D on SBF with JW5. I cannot remember exactly what happened. But it was some decoding of some sentence, and some 4 letters word that needed to convert to numbers.
I concluded a 4D and hoot big on it. The draw opened 3 number exact but 1 of the number I decoded it as a 2 , but I overlook on the 4.
To you letter h look like what ? I decoded it as 2. Only when it opened starter prize, my heart shrunk when it was 4. A heavy price paid for this mistake.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There could be other ways of decoding. Just a reminder to not let any chance missed.
I remember few months back I was decoding 4D on SBF with JW5. I cannot remember exactly what happened. But it was some decoding of some sentence, and some 4 letters word that needed to convert to numbers.
I concluded a 4D and hoot big on it. The draw opened 3 number exact but 1 of the number I decoded it as a 2 , but I overlook on the 4.
To you letter h look like what ? I decoded it as 2. Only when it opened starter prize, my heart shrunk when it was 4. A heavy price paid for this mistake.

Where is JW5? When we need him, he is not around!