• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i don't know why i dislike my rotiprata with eggs or any thing added inside...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always buy 2 pratas, one telok bawang and 1 kosong, it is more than $3, but towkay Abang always charge me $3, I also paiseh, so long never buy his prata.

Reactions: jw5

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never understood why people eat roti prata with sugar. Is this a Malaysian thing? Or is it Sinkie? :unsure::redface::biggrin:
Jiu hu already upgraded to roti tissue for sweet prata.

Roti canai, roti tisu, traditional south indian fried bread​

Roti canai, roti tisu, traditional south indian fried bread - 13529131

Reactions: jw5

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
my housemate says i 奇怪的人.
but I really like only plain and simple rotiprata with fish curry...

You are not only 怪人 but Kum Gong.

I always order one egg, one kosong which most people do.

The kosong is to savour the pure crispy taste of the prata while the egg one is to have more protein with egg taste also not bad.

So you can have best of both worlds. No need to argue anymore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not only 怪人 but Kum Gong.

I always order one egg, one kosong which most people do.

The kosong is to savour the pure crispy taste of the prata while the egg one is to have more protein with egg taste also not bad.

So you can have best of both worlds. No need to argue anymore.
Can order kosong prata with soft boiled eggs.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also like kosong only...............i really like prata but since those greedy SHITSKINs increased prices to 70cents............i stopped eating completely.............nearly 20 years liao.......
So healthy. I am sure you have no blocked arteries and your cholesterol level is optimised.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I usually buy frozen ones and DIY. Use a bit of sextra virgin olive oil to fry. Sometimes, I plaster an egg on it. For curry, homecooked chicken curry or beef rendang.