• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't feel like I belong to Singapore despite growing up here

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel strange.

I feel that Singapore is so different today compared to when i was growing up.

I am a young man and yet I feel this way.

I wonder if local Singaporeans who are older than me, ie. those in their 40s and above feel the same way, especially the local Sammyboyers here in this forum.

Do you?

When I was growing up, I don't see so many foreigner Indians, Chinese, Pinoys and Viets.

Now I walk into any mall, it's inevitable I will bump into these aliens.

I walk into any hawker centre, there are also plenty of them around.

They speak their own languages and mix amongst themselves. Some are even PRs and Singapore citizens.

Even at my work place office tower and vicinity, there are more such foreigners and newly minted PRs and Singapore citizens than local Singaporeans.

I don't feel that Singapore is my country despite serving my National Service, and still currently liable for service to the country I grow up in, as a NSMen.

Whya are young Singaporeans like me saddled with the burdens of this country while foreigners get to enjoy the benefits and inflate the cost of living for all of us?

Why has my Singapore become like this?

Who cause my Singapore to be overwhelmed by aliens with more opportunities than Singaporeans?

If I feel that I do not belong here, I must as well plan to treat this place as a transient home country.

I will try my best to get out of future NSMen liabilities.

I can't trust this government, the Ministers and those leading Singapore anymore.

Last edited:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore do belong to citizens.
But unless you value add to the state , you are nothing but a cotton sheep.
But it is still your country and you chosen it this way with selected leadership

beegs88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel strange.

I wonder if local Singaporeans who are older than me, ie. those in their 40s and above feel the same way, especially the local Sammyboyers here in this forum.

Do you?

When I was growing up, I don't see so many foreigner Indians, Chinese, Pinoys and Viets.

They speak their own languages and mix amongst themselves. Some are even PRs and Singapore citizens.

Even at my work place office tower and vicinity, there are more such foreigners and newly minted PRs and Singapore citizens than local Singaporeans.

I don't feel that Singapore is my country despite serving my National Service, and still currently liable for service to the country I grow up in, as a NSMen.

Whya are young Singaporeans like me saddled with the burdens of this country while foreigners get to enjoy the benefits and inflate the cost of living for all of us?

Who cause my Singapore to be overwhelmed by aliens with more opportunities than Singaporeans?

If I feel that I do not belong here, I must as well plan to treat this place as a transient home country.

I can't trust this government, the Ministers and those leading Singapore anymore.
it true and i feel the same ,it the people in the govt that need to change ,not us

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice with a declining birthrate in SG, this will be the norm in the near future where you'll see many foreigners in the society. Singaporeans are not producing enough to replace themselves, the solution is to import.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice with a declining birthrate in SG, this will be the norm in the near future where you'll see many foreigners in the society. Singaporeans are not producing enough to replace themselves, the solution is to import.
Sinkees wll become a minority in the very near future. Serious. Shake head !

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serfs belong to landowners. What all this a bout not feeling and all that? Want to feel the whip boy? :mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I feel strange.

Do you?

This idiot actually thought he belong to singapore. His parents should give him a hard slap. He belongs to FamiLee and the PAP, like and Eveready battery.

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel strange.

Do you?

Blabbering cuntard, why don't ya fuck off back to Umbrage Ng's fuckwarezone forums? Oh yes I know your handle there is jiakliaobeekia.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Provided hes not anti Malay/Muslim. Those love to badmouth the North, plse stay put in sinkieland or migrate to his motherland Chicom or Hindustan
The majority of the people here are anti-... in order of severity: 1) Anti-Chink 2) Anti-PAP 3) Anti-Indians 4) Anti-Muslim

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That’s quite far down the list after anti-gays, anti-lesbians, anti-vaccination, anti-Malaysians, anti-Pinoys, anti-lawyers, anti-rich.... then it’s anti-Singaporeans

I think Anti-Sam Leong is pretty high on the list.