• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't feel like I belong to Singapore despite growing up here

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. You should get yourself educated about m&d moslem values. It sounds weird to chinks but it doesn't to m&d moslems.
Not to me I am used to government calling people singaporean core after getting their work passes approved. :cool:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel strange.

I feel that Singapore is so different today compared to when i was growing up.

I am a young man and yet I feel this way.

I wonder if local Singaporeans who are older than me, ie. those in their 40s and above feel the same way, especially the local Sammyboyers here in this forum.

Do you?

When I was growing up, I don't see so many foreigner Indians, Chinese, Pinoys and Viets.

Now I walk into any mall, it's inevitable I will bump into these aliens.

I walk into any hawker centre, there are also plenty of them around.

They speak their own languages and mix amongst themselves. Some are even PRs and Singapore citizens.

Even at my work place office tower and vicinity, there are more such foreigners and newly minted PRs and Singapore citizens than local Singaporeans.

I don't feel that Singapore is my country despite serving my National Service, and still currently liable for service to the country I grow up in, as a NSMen.

Whya are young Singaporeans like me saddled with the burdens of this country while foreigners get to enjoy the benefits and inflate the cost of living for all of us?

Why has my Singapore become like this?

Who cause my Singapore to be overwhelmed by aliens with more opportunities than Singaporeans?

If I feel that I do not belong here, I must as well plan to treat this place as a transient home country.

I will try my best to get out of future NSMen liabilities.

I can't trust this government, the Ministers and those leading Singapore anymore.
S'pore govt recognized u as a s'porean ,that is why they call u up for NS + Reservist punctually and rigorously. But honestly,u are just a production unit.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was growing up, I don't see so many foreigner Indians, Chinese, Pinoys and Viets.

Now I walk into any mall, it's inevitable I will bump into these aliens.

I walk into any hawker centre, there are also plenty of them around.
PAP merely copying australia using new immigrants to boost the economy. All those people you see i sm sure brought in money to open up their small businesses, or highly educated and skilled professionals, which are in demand by multinationals.