• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dont dare to look at people's eyes now...

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.... the starring got killed inccident scared me until now when i walk, i will look at the floor as if the floor got money to pick.

The more i think of how darren got chopped by starring, the more i dont dare to look at people's eyes in the public.I am afraid of getting killed for nothing.

Tell me guys, what should i do??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You're being paranoid. Everything happens for a reason, it dont just happen. The eyes may put a person on hostile ground but more often than not it's stupidity that gets a person killed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN.... the starring got killed inccident scared me until now when i walk, i will look at the floor as if the floor got money to pick.

The more i think of how darren got chopped by starring, the more i dont dare to look at people's eyes in the public.I am afraid of getting killed for nothing.

What makes you think only staring incidents may lead to death? Looking at the floor when you walk may also lead to death.

Without looking up, you may walk straight towards a motor vehicle driven at top speed. May not necessary die but may become a living vegetable which is worse than death.

When you don't look up but look at the floor, you may bang into one of these chaps' front or back and the whole thing may escalate leading to you getting chopped to death. Banging another from behind is more risky, for obvious reason.

So, live life normally. From cradle to cremation, all already written. You can merely adjust a little. Nothing drastic.

jw5

Loyal
Sometimes, it's staring at the chiobus that will get you into the most trouble, if their gangster bfs are around.

Not looking at people doesn't mean that you have to walk with your eyes on the ground. Just don't look into peoples' faces.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thats right ...singaporean should look down when walking since most of them are cowards ....

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good laugh for a lighter moment, but still urban legend. Attempt that at your own risk. Most likely, you won't get chopped up, but would get bashed up anyway as a loonie with your bashers laughing out loud while kicking you on the ground like a rolling monkey until they got tired of it.

If you're not looking for a fight, the best way is not to reply on the first call and pretend to gaze further afar. When the second call comes, pretend you've just been awakened from your daze and say sorry, no you're not staring at them, just deep in thought about something else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In real life, its not that simple and neat. If the victim is heavily outnumbered, they may want to humiliate u. Like kow tow to them....etc

Sg is such a small place, u will be meeting each other soon.

It all BOIL DOWN TO "FACE"....giving face or lose face or submit 2 their demands.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

NS has really castrated your balls. yes, u are right. From now on, u better stay in your flat and don't come out. U could be killed crossing the road, something may fall on your head if you walk outside. From now on stay at home and stare at your navel instead.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS has really castrated your balls. yes, u are right. From now on, u better stay in your flat and don't come out. U could be killed crossing the road, something may fall on your head if you walk outside. From now on stay at home and stare at your navel instead.

Got some sinkies even tell me they are scared of living in Hong Kong because they thought that it's very unsafe with all the triad activity. Hong Kong unsafe?! Sinkies are really emasculated truly and thoroughly by the PAPpies. A bunch of fucking cowards. :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In real life, its not that simple and neat. If the victim is heavily outnumbered, they may want to humiliate u. Like kow tow to them....etc

Sg is such a small place, u will be meeting each other soon.

It all BOIL DOWN TO "FACE"....giving face or lose face or submit 2 their demands.

In real life, it boils to perceived offence to be penalised or loss of face to be recovered. There's no reason for gangsters in whatever numbers to bash up anyone unless they felt offended or face lost. There's no penalty to be exacted and no face to be gained by bashing up anyone just for fun, though ocassionally it might happen if they're intoxicated enough and you're unfortunate enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Anything more than that, the motive is probably gang robbery already.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your emotional sentiments are very touching. Not to worry, I understand your fears.

To protect yourself, I urge you to confine your hobbies to visiting the library, going to places of interest like the Bird Park, Botanic Gardens, or MacRitchie Reservoir -- in the day time of course (you don't want to go at night, they may be bad people around at night.....) And always remember to go out with a grp of frens -- you know, those who will protect u n not run away at 1st sign of trouble :-)

Never watch late night movies or stay out too late at night. Do not go to pubs, bars or disco. Those are favourite hotspots for delinquents, rascals, rude youths, even gangsters. You want to avoid those bad people.

On the weekends, the best thing you can do is curl up on your sofa with a cup of honey and lemonade and read a good book. Invite grandma over to teach you how to discuss motherhood and bake apple pie. But of course send her home before the evening sets.

If you follow my tips, you should be safe and sound :-) Remember: Low crime does not mean no crime :-)

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Got some sinkies even tell me they are scared of living in Hong Kong because they thought that it's very unsafe with all the triad activity. Hong Kong unsafe?! Sinkies are really emasculated truly and thoroughly by the PAPpies. A bunch of fucking cowards. :oIo:

Sinkies are like young children. The govt. tells them don't cross the road by yourself, its dangerous. They obey. They are just a big bunch of losers.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some guys in this forum even said that they will apologise although they are not in the wrong ...wonder how their schools , parents , goverment teaches them ....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
some guys in this forum even said that they will apologise although they are not in the wrong ...wonder how their schools , parents , goverment teaches them ....

That's Singaporean pragmatism at work. Sinkies will do anything to survive. Although judging by their shallow lives, I've no idea what they are surviving for. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's Singaporean pragmatism at work. Sinkies will do anything to survive. Although judging by their shallow lives, I've no idea what they are surviving for. :biggrin:

no wonder FT can bully singaporean :biggrin::biggrin:....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's your look and bearing. If you look arrogant, you'd be fly-trap to challenge. If you look dumb and silly, you'd be fly-trap to bully. If you look cool and steady yet not offensive, no gangster would disturb you. I've approached obvious gangs loitering before, not as police, but just to ask for light or time or direction in Singapore and abroad. Unfailingly, they always obliged with smiles. I'm not a giant or Bruce Lee or Yip Man. People, even gangsters and criminals, don't beat up or klll other people for fun unless there's something in it for them or unless you've offended them.

Encountering maniacs or psychos is another matter, a matter of bad luck.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your emotional sentiments are very touching. Not to worry, I understand your fears.

To protect yourself, I urge you to confine your hobbies to visiting the library, going to places of interest like the Bird Park, Botanic Gardens, or MacRitchie Reservoir -- in the day time of course (you don't want to go at night, they may be bad people around at night.....) And always remember to go out with a grp of frens -- you know, those who will protect u n not run away at 1st sign of trouble :-)

Never watch late night movies or stay out too late at night. Do not go to pubs, bars or disco. Those are favourite hotspots for delinquents, rascals, rude youths, even gangsters. You want to avoid those bad people.

On the weekends, the best thing you can do is curl up on your sofa with a cup of honey and lemonade and read a good book. Invite grandma over to teach you how to discuss motherhood and bake apple pie. But of course send her home before the evening sets.

If you follow my tips, you should be safe and sound :-) Remember: Low crime does not mean no crime :-)

Bro, if upstairs or downstairs needs you, even can choke and die while eating tofu. Killer litter may also expedite one's trip up or down. Leave it to fate better. But of course your preventive measures are sound.
But yor advice

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See below video; Chicken will show u how...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ3tganoDlI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ3tganoDlI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

hahahaahahahah!!!! heh, whoever post this video, really make my day!!! I laugh till peng when i saw them run like some pussies!at first i thought they are really some big shot in the underworld.later when 3 of them run, i really laugh till peng!!! hahaahah....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the movie they are really quite a shot esp chicken in hong xing. kao this is a classic man you never watched it?

this shows that far water cannot save near fire LOL