• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dont dare to look at people's eyes now...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.... the starring got killed inccident scared me until now when i walk, i will look at the floor as if the floor got money to pick.

The more i think of how darren got chopped by starring, the more i dont dare to look at people's eyes in the public.I am afraid of getting killed for nothing.

Tell me guys, what should i do??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's age-old courtesy taught during children upbringing that staring is rude. It's different from sincere look in the eyes during conversion.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they approach you just tell them you got a job for them. 50k to finish your enemy off with body being disposed. got this idea from one of the champion here LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they approach you just tell them you got a job for them. 50k to finish your enemy off with body being disposed. got this idea from one of the champion here LOL

That's a good laugh for a lighter moment, but still urban legend. Attempt that at your own risk. Most likely, you won't get chopped up, but would get bashed up anyway as a loonie with your bashers laughing out loud while kicking you on the ground like a rolling monkey until they got tired of it.

If you're not looking for a fight, the best way is not to reply on the first call and pretend to gaze further afar. When the second call comes, pretend you've just been awakened from your daze and say sorry, no you're not staring at them, just deep in thought about something else.

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just don't stare at the MIW's eyes that would be fine..:biggrin:

Oh yes, Never cross the road to avoid them. Try to pass them normally without showing fear... GULP! The cowards will sniff your fear like a pack of wild dogs. After you have passed, stick 'up yours' finger and run like the clappers.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good laugh for a lighter moment, but still urban legend. Attempt that at your own risk. Most likely, you won't get chopped up, but would get bashed up anyway as a loonie with your bashers laughing out loud while kicking you on the ground like a rolling monkey until they got tired of it.

If you're not looking for a fight, the best way is not to reply on the first call and pretend to gaze further afar. When the second call comes, pretend you've just been awakened from your daze and say sorry, no you're not staring at them, just deep in thought about something else.

i think it depends on how good you are on acting. i do know of someone who is able to pull this one off with ease in real life. i have seen him doing something similar and i had to get away from the scene to prevent myself from laughing.

michael_368

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.... the starring got killed inccident scared me until now when i walk, i will look at the floor as if the floor got money to pick.

The more i think of how darren got chopped by starring, the more i dont dare to look at people's eyes in the public.I am afraid of getting killed for nothing.

Just Blink your eyes from :biggrin:left to right and smile will do, gurantee wont kenna chop!

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, wear sunglass with walking stick when u go out.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Pie Kia unlikely to whack u one... :p:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, better not do that - blink eyes and smile. They may think you are gay!

Don't think that's advisable.

1. They may be gayhaters and bash you up for all it's worth. :(

2. They may be gays too and the consequences are even worse. :eek:

meshuggah78

Alfrescian
Loyal

See below video; Chicken will show u how...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ3tganoDlI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ3tganoDlI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>