• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I chop if the Oppo wins more than 1 seat in GE2011!

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not mentioned chop what mah.... can chop whatever lah

I olredi used to listern to this type of nosense liao..... chop chop...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Internet forums represent a small SG populations. In fact I know that a lot of sinkie women, taxi drivers & others very pro-PAP.

But please do not discount opposition supporters that voted for them. I believe they will still keep trying hard :biggrin:

Taxi drivers pro-PAP? Thats a first for me! But then, perhaps you know better than I do. I do realise that some pple (like those you mentioned : women and others) might equate being patriotic to being pro-PAP. Thats just plain stupid. I honestly don't know how to change that mindset of theirs anymore. Explaining this to them is futile. Country is country, gahmen is gahmen. Both are different. Gahmen can change, but country remains the same!!!! Love country doesn't mean you have to love the gahmen.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Nomination Day! With the dust settled, I have decided that I will not hedge my bet. :biggrin:

Jiayou George Yeo! :p

6p0n5s.jpg

OK it's election time and avid punters like myself always enjoy watching the show with some wager thrown in the hat.

Here's my bet: The ruling party to win all seats barring 1 if not I tok!

Forget about the "noise" on the net. It counts for nothing, as it accounts for at most 1% of voters. Get real!

I may hedge my bet after Nomination Day. Good luck to all punters! :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, it is true. PAPee dogs will return to power and 5 more years of misery under them.

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK it's election time and avid punters like myself always enjoy watching the show with some wager thrown in the hat.

Forget about the "noise" on the net. It counts for nothing, as it accounts for at most 1% of voters. Get real!

i look at the list of seats contested, i think u not only need local anesthesia, u need to be put to sleep. your kukujiao will be tok until become mince meat liao.

url

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Voting not even start. Already some member asking the thread starter to prepare.
On the night of the result confirm. I sure this thread will be flooded asking him to tok.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

i share the same sentiment as u. i dun hv faith in sinkie voting for opposition :mad::mad: until i see the real results but i dun want to join u in toking myself :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot many ppl didn't get a chance to vote back in 2006 because of one thing: "walkovers".... :

Precisely, many people are fed up, yet cannot speak their minds, this time, they can. Also, this round, alot of new voters, and thanks to the FT policy that PAP build their own graveyard with.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this guy needs to prepare to tok liao. Most of the other wards will probably lose but improve on % votes but Aljunied GRC = WP Dream team. Very likely can over come that 7%

Precisely, many people are fed up, yet cannot speak their minds, this time, they can. Also, this round, alot of new voters, and thanks to the FT policy that PAP build their own graveyard with.

New citizen votes by my estimates, new citizens in the last 10 years dun number more then 3-4% of the population. They will affect it a bit but not by much

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk is cheap, I can also say if PAP return to power I will chop off too. Who is going to held me accountable and chop off mine? :p

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot many ppl didn't get a chance to vote back in 2006 because of one thing: "walkovers".... :rolleyes:

Peesai-ly because there is no walkovers - means uncertainty - No Singaporean want a freak election results. Cannot blame them PAP voters, they are just being realistic.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh, bro, you got spare cock anot? :(

Last edited: