• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I chop if the Oppo wins more than 1 seat in GE2011!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think very soon his new place of work is at changi village... after his birdie becomes....
sausage-slice.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
maxi, I think this time you really got to chop liao. If you're married, I hope you have stocked up on dildos for your misses. :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK OK guilty as charged! I got it wrong again! :(

Let's move on and look forward to PE 2011! if not, we still have Obama seeking re-election in 2012 coming up. :p

jw5

Loyal
There's no moving on in this forum. Where do you think this is? The little red dot? pap meeting? :biggrin:

The hunt for you starts today! :biggrin: :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You already got me on the dreaded "list" liao ! Still wanna sabo? :mad::(

Hey that list is bro SIFU's one, not mine ok! :wink:
In any case, I'm not the one who ask him to call you "por lumpar". :o
I've always maintained that you are "bo lanjiao", not "por lumpar". :biggrin:

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you do not have gut to do what you say! I curse you... From now on, everything you do will be opposite until you say what you do.
Your worst fear will come true ..... Everything... You will wear a invisible green hat and it will only be removed when you do what you say you will.
You will step on dog shit wherever you go .... You will be alone ... everyone will leave you ... You will end up in jail in a foreign country and rot in hell.