• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I became Vegetarian to be healthier... But it's changed my whole world!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A husband and wife were sitting around talking about their hard day at work and the wife was complaining that she needed to be more assertive to get anywhere, etc. when her husband told her, "You know what the problem is don't you? It's a dog eat dog world out there, and you're a vegetarian!"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you call a vegan guy who likes to pleasure himself?
A non-dairy creamer.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A young vegan couple decided to spice up their life so they bought "The Joy of Sex." A friend later asked them if the book had helped. Disgusted, the lady replied, "We didn't know what we were getting into. That book goes against everything we believe." The friend, a bit surprised, asked them if they were against free sexual expression. "No," said the man, "but you wouldn't believe what they want us to put in our mouths!"

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proteins Conscious Diet Plan

true-natural-bodybuilder-front-big.jpeg

Being a gym buff and a protein conscious eater, I do find articles that tells me that vegetarian diet does not give you an all rounded proteins source for my bodybuilding program. Instead, many go for animal products to ensure a rich source of proteins to compensate for the losses during a gruelling regime.

military-bodybuilder-of-the-month-hector-mendoza_a.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Proteins Conscious Diet Plan

true-natural-bodybuilder-front-big.jpeg

Being a gym buff and a protein conscious eater, I do find articles that tells me that vegetarian diet does not give you an all rounded proteins source for my bodybuilding program. Instead, many go for animal products to ensure a rich source of proteins to compensate for the losses during a gruelling regime.

military-bodybuilder-of-the-month-hector-mendoza_a.jpg

A new study has shown that a vegetarian diet shrinks brains.
MELBOURNE: Scientists have discovered that going veggie could be bad for your brain - with those on a meat-free diet six times more likely to suffer brain shrinkage.
Vegans and vegetarians are the most likely to be deficient because the best sources of the vitamin are meat, particularly liver, milk and fish. Vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause anaemia and inflammation of the nervous system. Yeast extracts are one of the few vegetarian foods which provide good levels of the vitamin.
The link was discovered by Oxford University scientists who used memory tests, physical checks and brain scans to examine 107 people between the ages of 61 and 87.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no problems with vegans and vegetarians (there's a slight diff between the two) spreading their message about the health benefits they perceive in their diet.

I just dislike the "I'm making better choices than you" attitude.

And I also dislike the hypocrisy shown where some self proclaimed vegetarians crave for meat substitutes.

And the worst of all? Those who claim vegan or vegetarian are on morally a higher plane, as it avoid killing.

i like to call those who eat meat, a low life meat eating losers. i enjoy calling meat eater this.

what the fuck can you do?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not So Easy

I soon found out after a little research that the myth of Vegetarians being thin and unhealthy was just that, a myth!

I don't know about this. I thought there were some 'experts' who warned that vegetarians may become anemic. Some people say it isn't true because they haven't been eating enough iron-rich vegetables for their diet. And therefore, that is not a true fact.

To me, the thought of even putting a dead animal in my body is one of the worst things that can happen to me!

When I was a meat eater, rather shamefully, I didn't care at all about animal cruelty,

Why it is illegal to kill a cat but you can massacre a load of cows and it's normal!? Who decided that one!??? I mean, WOW! It just blows my brain, I can't even come up with a rational explanation for that...

Kill a cat, NO
Kill a cow, OK no problem

Damn, I'm just lost for words...

Human beings are just self-righteous. Being self-righteous may be a foolishness in God's eyes. They didn't ask God what, why and how. Humans' intelligence is still quite limited.

I have many examples but not now.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Earth Cannot Cope With The Enormous Demand

Actually I believe that we as humans have reached the point of no return to save this planet. Despite what religious nut jobs say..the world is over populated and the earth cant support the amount of humans...technology can delay it but wont solve or eliminate it. We need a sustainable population policy,,we being the world,,but instead of culling and discouraging population growth. But nut jobs want to expend the population and increase human life expectancy..

also compare to the past,,life expectancy was lower and infant mortality was higher (even for royalty) hence humans breed like rabbits,,but now life expectancy is higher, infant mortality is lower,,(and those sick or with illness are now able to live and breed) hence we have a larger poor quality population,,,that with a shrinking earth just makes things worse for the living,,,the world needs to wake up and solve the problem by taking the bull by the horns,,but this wont happen. Also humans has reach the point of no return,,,its all downhill from here,, the future generations will have it worse

I think we are killing them and ourselves fast. The seas and oceans are not able to provide seafood and sustain our demand for it some years later.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna Get That Beefy Body

MELBOURNE: Scientists have discovered that going veggie could be bad for your brain - with those on a meat-free diet six times more likely to suffer brain shrinkage.

Vegans and vegetarians are the most likely to be deficient because the best sources of the vitamin are meat, particularly liver, milk and fish.

I'm an animal product eater especially both beef and milk. Beef is very satisfying for hunger and milk for recovery. I still need to eat lots of rice to pull or push heavy slabs of iron.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Animals

Actually I believe that we as humans have reached the point of no return to save this planet.

We need a sustainable population policy

increase human life expectancy..

humans breed like rabbits

That's why I have always talked about killing the 7 billion on earth. The reason is that many animals are dying and they are going into extinction. But, God seems to have a different idea than mine. I'm always amazed by the way God prioritise things. I love rabbits and other animals. He loves humans.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich Calorie Diet May Not Means Longer Lifespan

Vegetarian = healthier? lol

This reminds me of the monkeys that one was made to eat high calorie diet and the other one, lesser.

monkey_620x350.jpg

"One thing that's becoming clear is that calorie restriction is not a Holy Grail for extending the life span of everything that walks on earth," lead author Rafael de Cabo, an experimental gerontologist at the U.S. National Institute on Aging (NIA) in Baltimore, Md., said to the Wall Street Journal.

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like to call those who eat meat, a low life meat eating losers. i enjoy calling meat eater this.

Its all about this being a lifestyle choice so there is no need for any hard stand on this. If you prefer it and it works for you at this stage of your life then thats good but you should not put others down who do not do the same thing you do.Going vegetarian is not for me although it could be the better choice as I like variety in my diet and in my life. There is a tradeoff in everything we choose and do.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its all about this being a lifestyle choice so there is no need for any hard stand on this. If you prefer it and it works for you at this stage of your life then thats good but you should not put others down who do not do the same thing you do.Going vegetarian is not for me although it could be the better choice as I like variety in my diet and in my life. There is a tradeoff in everything we choose and do.

i like to put others down, especially sinkies in this forum.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wise words...

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat there is no point being a vegetarian if you still continue to go whoring in Thailand.

Quit your whoring habit too!

typical sinkie way of thinking - shallow way of analysing .

what has being vegetarian to do whoring ?

these are the fact for you to digest.

1] being vegetarian does not equate to being kind , compassionate , of high moral.

2] being compassionate may led one to be a vegetarian.

3] begin vegetarian reduces risk or cure heart diseases , cancer.

4] human do not produced vitamin C , only animal can.
vit C is one of the main item in preventing blockage in blood vessel.
you don't see lion , tiger get heart disease.

5] now a day , unless you cook it at home , those veg meal is full
of chemical like MSG that it turns a healthy diet into one that causes illness.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Organic Food Is No Healthier Than The Normal One

4] human do not produced vitamin C , only animal can.
vit C is one of the main item in preventing blockage in blood vessel.
you don't see lion , tiger get heart disease.

5] now a day , unless you cook it at home , those veg meal is full of chemical like MSG that it turns a healthy diet into one that causes illness.

Even then, organic food is no healthier than the normal one.

In Germany, people who ate organic vegetables uncooked (salad) is FAR more dangerous than eating it cooked or eating the normal non-organic salad. They had forgotten why they had started cultivating inorganic food in the first place - no more deadly worms or bacteria from shit.

So, be wise.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing much we can do:o.............because your brain already shrunk..........explain to you, you also cannot understand leow:(

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wanna Get That Beefy Body

Have you ever tried eating one whole durian then pump iron bo?

I'm an animal product eater especially both beef and milk. Beef is very satisfying for hunger and milk for recovery. I still need to eat lots of rice to pull or push heavy slabs of iron.