• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am really fedup with the CBKias Prostitutes Press of Singapore

oldjunkee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why every freaking news reports from our news media assumed that Shane Todd killed himself?

While other international medias open the question for both?

WTF is this kind reporting in muddefreaking Singapore?

How the heck a country can develop with this kind of mudderfreaking news reporting?

PCB! Do you they plenty of pathologists in our prostitutes press as consultants?

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Media is a powerful tools for the politician to control ppl mind .. It does not happen in Singapore only , it happen in america and Japan too .

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leegime cockblowers at 153. Help spread the word and make them rank 178 in the world. We are almost there. There are very very seriously real life implications and impact if our ranking falls lower and it will first involve economic sanctions before the missile drones.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ST is simply reporting the facts. I respect them for that. Most other newspapers are adding a political spin to the proceedings.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
st-2011-07-24-dr-tony-tan-helping-injured-boy.jpg

Another 'fact' reported by the press

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank goodness we have online media.

Did you guys know that 99.99% of Ah Tiongs do NOT believe anything their state-owned newspapers report? Many of the local government leaders confided in me that for REAL news, one should online. Sina Weibo is one of the most popular sites for reliable news about events happening in Ah Tiong land, I am told.

And in France, no French person in their right mind believes anything that comes out of Palais de l'Élysée (Elysee Palace).

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST is simply reporting the facts. I respect them for that. Most other newspapers are adding a political spin to the proceedings.

You talking pure shit!
But what am I to say as this is your site. And for you to trash as you like

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You talking pure shit!
But what am I to say as this is your site. And for you to trash as you like

It has nothing to do with this site and who owns it. I'm just seeking the truth and I know ST always reports in a professional and balanced manner.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has nothing to do with this site and who owns it. I'm just seeking the truth and I know ST always reports in a professional and balanced manner.

Good morning Sir,

This may seem a little bit off topic, but since we are talking about Press Freedom, could you mind investigating why the video I posted in #7 of the thread below is no longer accessible via Sammyboy. It was when I posted it and for say 1 or 2 hours thereafter. Subsequently, it becomes inaccessible because AFP "has blocked it from display on this website".

Who asked AFP to block it? What does that say about Media Freedom in Sinkieland?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...e-Singapore-authorities&p=1533345#post1533345

Thank you for your kind attention. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ST is only interested in putting in front of you what they want to put in front of you.

You should seek your truth from other sources as ST will not know the fucking truth even if the truth is dancing in front of them or suicided in front of them.
Next you are even saying those writers in ST are journalists in full sense such as here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism_ethics_and_standards

Or perhaps you think that need not apply to ST at all , and as long as they write to the dictates of LKY and maggots in white, you very happy with that as long
as their English and grammar are correct. Truth is lot more than grammar and English. But if you do not know that, what can I tell you at this stage of your life.

Hitler Goebbel is a lot more professional than ST can hope to be and far more balanced than ST.

By all means, stick to your professed views.
Let yourself be judged by the views that you write.
In time, that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will eat joss sticks and candle wax.
LKY is a fucking transient blip compared to the rest of your life and our lifes.

The view you created of yourself and on yourself will continue on way after LKY eat joss sticks and a new Singapore emerge.

Your own site, your own path and your own choice.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Who asked AFP to block it? What does that say about Media Freedom in Sinkieland?

If it is blocked, it could be for a variety of reasons. I'd only be guessing if I ventured an answer. However, that has nothing to do with the authorities in Singapore. It would be up to the admins who manage the AFP youtube channel.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
By all means, stick to your professed views.
Let yourself be judged by the views that you write.
In time, that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will eat joss sticks and candle wax.
LKY is a fucking transient blip compared to the rest of your life and our lifes.

You are showing no gratitude and appreciation whatsoever for the man who made Singapore what it is today. LKY may have his character flaws but his achievements far outweigh his faults.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are showing no gratitude and appreciation whatsoever for the man who made Singapore what it is today. LKY may have his character flaws but his achievements far outweigh his faults.

It is a testament to the resilience and strength of Singaporeans that despite having that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY ruthlessly and stupidly and greedily running Singapore as his own private fiefdom, Singapore is still strong.

Singapore is still strong not because of LKY, but despite LKY hanging like a fucking millstone and sapping the vitality of this land.
I am not racist, but it is the Chinese who are the drivers of prosperity in many countries.
The growth of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand , Vietnam and Phillipines are largely due to the chinese community within.
Hong kong and China left Singapore flatfooted behind, but they are largely chinese to being with.

In any country, it is the chinese community within that provided the growth.
In all those countries, they do not have that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. In those countries, the wealth of the Chinese community grew as much if not more than Singapore.

Growth of Singapore was due to Singaporeans and the Old Guards, that LKY hijacked and used as a stolen mantle on his shoulders.

At the beginning, LKY felt that sun will not rise in East and rain not fall and flowers do not blossom without him.
Now, LKY felt the sun rise in the East and rain fall and flowers blossom to please him.

The best thing for LKY to do is to eat joss stick and candle wax soon.
That allow us to open our bubblies and XOs and have a gigantic YUM SENG that will resonate all around the world.

And to see the world leaders not wanting to go to his funeral.

And best of all, to see PAP implode in an orgy of front stabbing and back stabbings from the scummiest and most unprincipled dregs of society that LKY collected around him.