• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am quitting this dictator-ruled forum for good!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE MOTHER OF ALL RETARDS, SCROOBAL:oIo:, WHO WAS APPOINTED MODERATOR THANKS TO HIS EXCELLENT BJ SKILLS ON SAM LEONG, HAS BEEN ABUSING HIS POWER IN THIS FORUM.

MY THREAD, WHICH HAD A RATING OF 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENT BY FELLOW FORUMMERS, WAS THROWN INTO THE RUBBISH HEAP. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE :mad: AN EXCELLENT POST IN THE RUBBISH HEAP WTF!:oIo:

I WILL MAKE NO FURTHER CONTRIBUTION TO THIS FORUM AGAIN, A FORUM FOR FREE SPEECH RUINED BY A SPASTIC DICTATOR SCREWBAL:oIo:

2eluywn.png

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't go leh, this forum will never be the same without a strong PAP supporter like you:biggrin:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE MOTHER OF ALL RETARDS, SCROOBAL:oIo:, WHO WAS APPOINTED MODERATOR THANKS TO HIS EXCELLENT BJ SKILLS ON SAM LEONG, HAS BEEN ABUSING HIS POWER IN THIS FORUM.

MY THREAD, WHICH HAD A RATING OF 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENT BY FELLOW FORUMMERS, WAS THROWN INTO THE RUBBISH HEAP. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE :mad: AN EXCELLENT POST IN THE RUBBISH HEAP WTF!:oIo:

I WILL MAKE NO FURTHER CONTRIBUTION TO THIS FORUM AGAIN, A FORUM FOR FREE SPEECH RUINED BY A SPASTIC DICTATOR SCREWBAL:oIo:

2eluywn.png

If you don't return soon using another nick, the world will without a doubt end in 2012.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Clinton,

Don't like that leh.
Stay until after the election is over lah.
If not, no fun liao.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

2eluywn.png

5 stars whoa!

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

May we never see or hear from you again!

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
JUMP MRT & DIE LAH!

All PAP can jump & die I don't need to hear anything about nor from PAP any more.

Jump quickly!
:oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You attention seeking whore :oIo:

And why did you bother to reply to my thread:mad:

You must have a fetish to be jacked by me:oIo:

i do not reply to your thread , i was about to poison your coffee before you go. why are you back again ? hahahah . me seeking attention ? this is my first post to you . even if i want to quit this forum i will not be posting about leaving . Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home :wink: ? Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.:biggrin:
After hearing you talk, I now know that the dead do contact us:biggrin:

Last edited:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
just leave if you think it's comfortable to you. you can come again any time. you have got nothing to lose (and nothing to gain here)

R

redlightmeansgo

You attention seeking whore :oIo:

And why did you bother to reply to my thread:mad:

You must have a fetish to be jacked by me:oIo:

I don't know you and don't express any desire to. But all I ever remember reading from your threads and posts is ill-tempered filth laced with some of the worst obscenities. Is this the only way you can express yourself, retarded faggot?