• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Pinoy. Singapore is My Home!

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike Daft and Balless Sinkies, We Pinoys are a Bunch of Successful people in Singapore because we are Hardworking and Diligent.Sinkies are Lazy, Foolish and Lack Ambition. Fuck all Sinkies! Pinoys are the Bestest!
Pinoy-Power-page-ad.jpg
Is it only 2 lines long?

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah? you are another Sinkie parasite to this beautiful country.

Do something useful, i suggest you jump into the Java sea and feed the fishes.

You have not made a single useful post since joining. You should be banned from this forum for good for trying to annoy the people here.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have not made a single useful post since joining. You should be banned from this forum for good for trying to annoy the people here.

Well, i believe your lazy lard in your body has infused into your little bit of grey matter in your retarded bird brain.

I am here to defend Pinoys. I am here to praise the Singapore government who has done an excellent job for this country.

i openly thank Mr Lee Kuan Yew and his son Mr Lee Hsien Loong, without which, Singaporeans would still be playing marbles in kampongs.

Thank you PAP Singapore.

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i believe your lazy lard in your body has infused into your little bit of grey matter in your retarded bird brain.

I am here to defend Pinoys. I am here to praise the Singapore government who has done an excellent job for this country.

i openly thank Mr Lee Kuan Yew and his son Mr Lee Hsien Loong, without which, Singaporeans would still be playing marbles in kampongs.

Thank you PAP Singapore.

You are like a chair with 3 legs the way you apple polish.