• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Pinoy. Singapore is My Home!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is for everyone.

Your Prime Minister said so.

Thank you for accepting us Pinoys as one.

Thank you Sir!

lhl_zps993fb95c.jpg

The PM said so doesn't mean it is so. PM can do wrong which is the case here. No PM in the world should say that a country belongs to foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gimme a break. We have lots of natural resources to feed our people. YOU HAVE NONE! Got it? Grow Up you Frog in a well!

This is the real world.

All of you go back to your country to feed yourselves then. Spore will be a safer place without Pinoy doctors or nurse like Ello working in TTSH.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys don't and didn't build Spore. Pinoys come in only in the last two or three decades to share the fruits of success of Spore starting with maids and nurses.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how-to-draw-animals-92.jpg

My country, Philippines is a hotspot for disasters, natural and otherwise. Couple that with poverty, you would think that we, Filipinos have the most reason for being a depressed people, like Sinkies who loves to rant, grumble about their government and abuse foreigners in this island.

However, we have demonstrated time and again that, we, Filipinos can bounce back from a tragedy, emerging stronger and better than before. In the middle of a disaster, Filipinos can still manage to smile and be hopeful that the next morning brings new hope.

Can Sinkies smile like us? All Sinkies do is to complain and complain, and becoming lazier and nonsensical by the day.

We, Pinoys, have shown the world that by working together as a nation, Philipines can recover from any crisis.

This is unlike Sinkies in this forum who love to argue for the sake of arguing - destroying the peace and prosperity of this beautiful island of Singapore which we Pinoys treat as our Home.

Last edited:

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First thing in the morning see this idiot pinoy's stupid post. Sam should put him back into moderation this idiot.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First thing in the morning see this idiot pinoy's stupid post. Sam should put him back into moderation this idiot.

Flag-Pins-Philippines-Singapore.jpg

Why do You Sinkies Hate Us?

We come here, we work hard, we helped build your country.

We, Pinoys, are a hard-working people and also also honest. In general, we would prefer to work hard for an honest day’s pay than to find an easier way like stealing or cheating, unlike Sinkies who are lazy and love to commit crimes.

While our women in Singapore are mainly domestic helpers, we are given a job which requires a lot of trust from our Singaporean employers - many of them are good Singaporeans. They left us alone with their belongings or children, it is rare that we, Pinoys, would do anything to betray or lose the trust that is given to them.

We see so many Pinoys working in the homes of many Singaporean families precisely because we, Pinoys, can be trusted.

Last edited:

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flag-Pins-Philippines-Singapore.jpg

Why do You Sinkies Hate Us?

We come here, we work hard, we helped build your country.

We, Pinoys, are a hard-working people and also also honest. In general, we would prefer to work hard for an honest day’s pay than to find an easier way like stealing or cheating, unlike Sinkies who are lazy and love to commit crimes.

While our women in Singapore are mainly domestic helpers, we are given a job which requires a lot of trust from our Singaporean employers - many of them are good Singaporeans. They left us alone with their belongings or children, it is rare that we, Pinoys, would do anything to betray or lose the trust that is given to them.

We see so many Pinoys working in the homes of many Singaporean families precisely because we, Pinoys, can be trusted.

Magadang omaga mahbahu kiki mo.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think he's doing an excellent job. I hope more of his countrymen sign up over the next few days. Indos, Tiongs, Viets and Burmese are most welcome too.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should a Pinoy be any more of a pest than the oppo IB that have infested this place?

Oppo IBs will be loyal to the country when the shit hits the fan but I strongly suspect our ASEAN friends would quickly desert the sinking Sinkie ship. Therein lies the difference.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
printLogo.png

Know your neighbour: Immigrant's 'hell of a journey' to NZ

By Lincoln Tan
9:34 AM Wednesday Jan 14, 2015

SCCZEN_060115NZHBPFAMILY1_220x147.jpg

Maritess and Anthony Eltanal with their children (from left) Kit, 15, Frances, 4, and Kevin, 11. Picture / Brett Phibbs

Filipino immigrant Anthony Eltanal, 43, described his path to New Zealand residency as "one hell of a journey", but one that was well worth it.

The Vodafone radio technician moved from Manila in 2007, but his initial family application for permanent residency was turned down because of health issues with his wife Maritess, 40.

"It's a long story ... we had to withdraw my wife from the application in order for me and the children to get the visa," Mr Eltanal said. "Then we had to spend over $35,000 in legal fees to fight for her to stay, so that we can remain as one family unit."

In the last Census, Mr Eltanal identified with the Filipino ethnic group -- a population that had increased 138.2 per cent since 2006. The group is now the third largest Asian ethnic group, behind Chinese and Indian.

More than half of the population live in Auckland, and most of those live in the Kaipatiki, Howick and Henderson-Massey Local Board areas.

The Eltanals have three children, boys now aged 15 and 9 and a New Zealand-born daughter aged 4.

Mr Eltanal, a Catholic, described Filipinos as a "friendly, hardworking and very religious" people.

More than 37,800 or 95.6 per cent said they were affiliated to at least one religion, most were Catholics.

Both Mr and Mrs Eltanal, a caregiver, said they spent a lot of their time with community organisations that helped other migrants.

Mr Eltanal said their first language was Tagalog, which they used at home to ensure their children did not lose their mother tongue. English was the most widely spoken language used by 95.9 per cent, followed by Tagalog which was used by 66.3 per cent of the group. Two in three Filipinos spoke two or more languages.

Mr Eltanal believed many Kiwis knew little about Filipino food, and some would consider ethnic favourites such as balut (duck egg with a developing embryo, sometimes with feathers and beak) and sisig (sizzling pork parts of the pig head and liver) as "too exotic".

"Majority of my Kiwi friends, they like adobo [braised pork and chicken in garlic, vinegar, oil and soy sauce] ... but to try real Filipino cuisine, I think people have to be a little more adventurous."

Filipinos next door

138.2 per centpopulation increase between 2006 and 2013
40,347 identify with the Filipino ethnic group
50.8 per cent live in Auckland
$30,600 median income
95.6 per cent affiliated to a religion
By Lincoln Tan
- NZME.

Copyright ©2015, APN New Zealand Limited

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Eltanal believed many Kiwis knew little about Filipino food, and some would consider ethnic favourites such as balut (duck egg with a developing embryo, sometimes with feathers and beak) and sisig (sizzling pork parts of the pig head and liver) as "too exotic".

"Majority of my Kiwi friends, they like adobo [braised pork and chicken in garlic, vinegar, oil and soy sauce] ... but to try real Filipino cuisine, I think people have to be a little more adventurous."

Copyright ©2015, APN New Zealand Limited

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Trying to eat Adobo,crispy pata, pinagburg all these Filipino food, and I do use the word' food' loosely is akin to commiting gastronomic suicide.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he's doing an excellent job. I hope more of his countrymen sign up over the next few days. Indos, Tiongs, Viets and Burmese are most welcome too.

Thank You Sir.

mabuhay-script1.png

May God bless Your Forum and certainly, whilst we have Sinkie nutcases who spew abuses regularly at foreigners in Singapore, we also have a good majority of wonderful and reasonable Singaporeans in this island.

May God bless Singapore and the good and reasonable Singaporeans in this island. Those rotten xenophobic ones can go to the Java Sea and be eaten by fishes!

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank You Sir.

mabuhay-script1.png

May God bless Your Forum and certainly, whilst we have Sinkie nutcases who spew abuses regularly at foreigners in Singapore, we also have a good majority of wonderful and reasonable Singaporeans in this island.

May God bless Singapore and the good and reasonable Singaporeans in this island. Those rotten xenophobic ones can go to the Java Sea and be eaten by fishes!

Meet me at Lucky Plaza on Sunday and give my dick a special.