• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am out of this world Singaporean with no silly preconceived notions of Jurong!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to ruin Jurong, you mean. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Sinkieland Jurong (JTC) no longer has a thriving manufacturing industry like in the bad old days, most of what's left had shifted to Tuas.

If you're that concerned about the environment and pollution etc, dismantle the petrochem facilities on Jurong Island and build another integrated resort there.

Nothing more than smoke and mirrors to collect more rent: 'tourism hub', 'second CBD' etc.
I remember you said before you stay in Jurong East. Nice and happening place now!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government is trying to change the image of Jurong ... used to be an heavy industrial zone but now they are going all out to promote what... innovation district , forest city , and even a new tourism hub.

It has to happen ... otherwise you'll see 2 faces of Singapore .. .. one half all black and the other half gleaming white ... figuratively and literally .

And you know ... what will happen to the vote if nothing is done to pacify the 'black face'.
What rubbish when Jurong voters have always been one of the highest if not the highest supporters of PAP. Am I right @laksaboy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, I do not stay in Jurong East. However, I go there from time to time... not very far. :wink:
No? I thought you said before you grew up in Jurong East when it was full of greenery and empty land surrounding the Jurong East MRT station. Not you?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rubbish when Jurong voters have always been one of the highest if not the highest supporters of PAP. Am I right @laksaboy?
That was true in the past ... but with HSR put on hold and likely to be abolished by Dr M , and Jurong Lake District lying in limbo... Jurong residents may think twice if nothing really substantive is put into "transforming the Jurong area." But of course, the Government is not stupid... they need to dangle out the "tourist hub" to appease the residents that they have not forgotten their promise to make Jurong Lake District the second CBD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was true in the past ... but with HSR put on hold and likely to be abolished by Dr M , and Jurong Lake District lying in limbo... Jurong residents may think twice if nothing really substantive is put into "transforming the Jurong area." But of course, the Government is not stupid... they need to dangle out the "tourist hub" to appease the residents that they have not forgotten their promise to make Jurong Lake District the second CBD.
Jurong East is ALREADY transformed into a nice and happening area with big and modern shopping centers JEM and West Gate that are among the best if not the best suburban malls in Spore. Not to mention the rest like IMM and the new hospital. In the past there was nothing at all and the voters also voted for PAP.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah didn’t you read about the pollution from Pasir Gudang reaching Ponggol and in fact whole Spore island?
wherever you are there’s pollution. pasir gudang impacting jb and nusa duta. jurong island and bukom impacting entire jurong. pollution follows you wherever you go, including pollution from firecrackers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wherever you are there’s pollution. pasir gudang impacting jb and nusa duta. jurong island and bukom impacting entire jurong. pollution follows you wherever you go, including pollution from firecrackers.
Again I am stating facts about Pasir Gudang pollution reaching ponggol and whole island of Spore while you are talking rubbish. Btw Pasir Gudang is at the east while Nusa Duta is very far away at the west and not affected at all ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again I am stating facts about Pasir Gudang pollution reaching ponggol and whole island of Spore while you are talking rubbish. Btw Pasir Gudang is at the east while Nusa Duta is very far away at the west and not affected at all ok.
https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/hdb-punggol-pasir-gudang/

What does it mean for Punggol?
Well, scratch that. How about what does it mean for Singapore? We say this because anything bad that happens in Pasir Gudang will, over the course of 24 hours, likely affect vast areas of Singapore, especially given these three “perfect storm” combination of factors that count against us: wind from the North; wind speeds dipping at night; heat rising from buildings in Punggol, all of which increases the radius of airborne benzene dispersion. Bam! So, while Punggol (and Sengkang) residents might feel the maximum wrath of benzene in the nighttime given a worst-case scenario (like the fire at Lotte Chemical Titan), it’s likely they won’t be the only ones choking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, scratch that. How about what does it mean for Singapore? We say this because anything bad that happens in Pasir Gudang will, over the course of 24 hours, likely affect vast areas of Singapore, especially given these three “perfect storm” combination of factors that count against us: wind from the North; wind speeds dipping at night; heat rising from buildings in Punggol, all of which increases the radius of airborne benzene dispersion. Bam! So, while Punggol (and Sengkang) residents might feel the maximum wrath of benzene in the nighttime given a worst-case scenario (like the fire at Lotte Chemical Titan), it’s likely they won’t be the only ones choking.
@eatshitndie it’s wind from the North ok? Be it Jurong island or Pasir Gudang the wind will bring any pollution downwards. Away from Jurong East and away from Nusa Duta, respectively.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@eatshitndie it’s wind from the North ok? Be it Jurong island or Pasir Gudang the wind will bring any pollution downwards. Away from Jurong East and away from Nusa Duta, respectively.
Science is neutral indeed but sometimes useful protection again ccb lies of low class people barbarians with black heart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
counted 696 chimneys in jurong spewing smoke. don’t need to look far at pasir gudang.
You are another Hakka Cantonese snake that make accusations based on hot air while every word I said is a fact that can withstand scrutiny be it virgin or pasir gudang pollution.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are another Hakka Cantonese snake that make accusations based on hot air while every word I said is a fact that can withstand scrutiny be it virgin or pasir gudang pollution.
And scrutiny means scientific medical proof of virgin not doggies steal photos and say you do tongue exercises to help against sleep apnea means you are not virgin that kind of lawless scrutiny done by ccb thieves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ccb sinkie traitor dogs like to believe trash as gospel truth whereas the real truth no one wants to believe indeed. Well these doggies can continue to live in denial to cover up their guilt of being UNHOLY hypocrite thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have evidence to prove. how about you?
F19DD52E-F0D9-4CE1-9F26-A3C101726466.jpeg