• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
You caught me in a good mood, i have caught a lot of pokemons during lunch time

a lot of people playing in office during lunch time too. My phone too old. Cant play.

My friend from shanghai is buying a new xiaomi phone for me. So I can only play when I get the new phone.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a lot of people playing in office during lunch time too. My phone too old. Cant play.

My friend from shanghai is buying a new xiaomi phone for me. So I can only play when I get the new phone.

Its ok, if you can't play it u can always kill it

3093127-pgo1.jpg

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also other fun and wholesome activities in this forum that we are into like cycling, most forummers here who ride uses customized high end bikes like this

6AE7E3F5175B43FFA9C9EEB08F359046.jpg

I am not the exercise person. I used to swim when young because my parents send me to swimming lessons.

I don't like to get dark. I don't want to spend money going to IPL.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not the exercise person. I used to swim when young because my parents send me to swimming lessons.

I don't like to get dark. I don't want to spend money going to IPL.

What the hell is IPL? Indian Premier Leauge? That sounds like a cricket league to me :mad:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not the exercise person. ... I don't like to get dark.
You can always exercise indoors in your own home, without using any gym equipment.
For example, crunches, push-ups (or "knee" push-ups, if you're a beginner), etc.

[video=youtube;Xyd_fa5zoEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=Xyd_fa5zoEU[/video]

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no no... intense pulse light. laser treatment for face.
sorry for the short form.

Please refrain from using short forms for i am unfamiliar with such technology. I am a low tech person and this is what i use for facial

hazeline_snow_early.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dont think such cream works.
China has many such products and they are all fake or no effect type.
i think it is waste of money to buy such cream.

you are wrong, it worked very well for him

MTE1ODA0OTcxMjkwNTYwMDEz.jpg

but i am not sure if it will work for him

hqdefault.jpg

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wikiphile

hahaha. you really funny. I don't like dark skin people too. I mean, I don't like to be near them because they got smell. Otherwise, I am ok with them.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wikiphile

do you know what is the Tag function at bottom of screen for? I just key in my name to test.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@wikiphile

do you know what is the Tag function at bottom of screen for? I just key in my name to test.

If you tag someone in this forum, it will bind your spirit to his/her for all times. Please do not bind my spirit to yours, i am already pledged to Leongsam in return for NTUC vouchers