• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I am Israel Lee !'

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will never forget that president visit to Sinkapore. Literally stuck in camp for almost a month with stores ready just because of m&d land sentiments.:mad:

Me too, we got our ears stuck to the ground just to "listen" out for any troubles from their side.

Even though i was in primary school then, our teachers gave us daily updates. what my chinese teacher said back then left a big impression on me: singapore is a fragile country and we had to defend it.

I still remember getting goosebumps when the music teacher led us into singing "xiang xing wo ba xin jia po". Loved that song especially during BMT road marches.

Sadly that song no longer means anything to me now. no goosebumps. no feeling. That singapore i had grew up in is gone. Defend this place from who?

Fuck the FTrash policy and those behind it.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiam? must be another stubborn teochew trouble maker!

Chaim Herzog (Hebrew: חיים הרצוג‎, 17 September 1918 – 17 April 1997) served as the sixth President of Israel (1983–1993), following a distinguished career in both the British Army and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF)

sorry wrong spelling .... but close enuf, he is an 'israeli chiam' :biggrin:

anyway, trader, yo experience is a common one, cynicism has drained all out innocent patriotism ... tat chinese NS song u mentioned is very emotive ... but hearing those loudmouth PRCs bitching on the buses, i ask miself : is my country mine ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If mudland were to start their religious frenzy again, i would leave CHC christian zealots like Israel Lee/Isaiah Chan/Jeremiah Teo/Moses Lim to defend this country.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: Chaim was a Teo-Jew.

thanks for making the connection, kensington...
unfortunately you forgot to mention Chaim, the Teo-Jew cannot get along with the Lams & Lims, specifically his neighbour Is Lam & Mus Lim.

sigh .... veri complicated neighbourhood.
The Kees tried to help make peace. Especially Mr Yan Kee. But after so many decades, still no piss ... :mad:

Anyway, we invited Mr Chaim in 1986 because our Harry Lee is grateful to this Israel Lee for his brotherly help in helping us set up army masquerading as Mexi Kans. :(

(sorry, lame Sat morning)

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is free to choose their religion and belief so long a harmless one.

But the main problem I see here with many christian or other similar group, especially the chinese, once they chose the mentioned religion, they think they are ang moh and they'll try very hard to look like one in every aspect.

Banana dogs. Chinese despite their glorious civilization love assimilating to other people's cultures abroad and forsake their own. A very dynamic and flexible ethnicity.

Now I know why the Japanese and even some Koreans despise them.