• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am going to bedok reservoir

M

Mdm Tang

Krafty , someone take your place on sat 5 Nov 11 at bedok reserviour

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AIO Ramseth: Now tell me, what the hell are you doing in Bedok Reservoir at 4 a.m.?

Krafty: LKY cronies were tormenting me, so I wanted to commit suicide.

AIO Ramseth: Who tormented you?

Krafty: Ho Kum Hean

AIO Ramseth: When was that?

Krafty: 17 years ago.

AIO Ramseth *dials IMH number*

Krafty: Eh, can change IO to that Chiobu who just walked past or not?

AIO Ramseth: Hey Alice, you want to take over this case, this guy is saying you're a chiobu.

IO Alice: Come over here. (Ramseth went aside with her.) How many times must I tell you not to call me Alice in police station. You can only call me that in bed, understand?

AIO Ramseth: Yes ma'am. How about that Krafty guy?

IO Alice: I've no time for this shit. You can let this new AIO Singh here takeover. You're relieved of your duty now. Tonight we go where makan?

AIO Singh: Thanks ma'am. The pleasure will be all mine, ma'am. :biggrin:

Krafty: :eek:

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's so funny, you fucking piece of shit, only know how to suck your master LBH's cock,oh...he is no longer a MP leh...

You're such a loser. Eh, uncle, Changi Airport! :oIo:

179848_10150101039928472_547493471_6465430_7112928_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He'll complain of cold water again later - why LKY cronies never install underwater heater in Bedok Reservoir?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, if he really jump into the reservoir, I'll volunteer go to and save him. However, once I get him ashore, please call ambulance for whomsoever concerned. I'm not going to do CPR on him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another dead body found in bedok reservoir just now.:eek:

NO, you got it all wrong.

According to Leeporters' journalism standards:

A man fell into the reservoir and drowned.

Just like:
A man fell onto the MRT tracks and was hit by an incoming train.

That's because everyone is happy in Sinkieland and no one would want to commit suicide in this paradise island.