• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hypertension

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the time, im anxious, stress, to push things fast and wants to complete a job fast fast chop chop.
im very worry job might go wrong and will go thru 3-4 times to confirm myself it is right.

i suffer insomia, keep thinking of the next day. cant sleep well and thus cause indigestion.

whenever im anxious, there seems like a burst of blood pump into my heart and i need to take a deep breathe to smooth it.

cham, there was once i need to use my hand and grab my left chest.

most of time i told myself i juz need a good undisturbed sleep.
:(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dad suffered from hypertension too. It's high blood pressure out of control. One night he had an undisturbed sleep. The next morning he never woke up, RIP.

I suffered the reverse, low blood pressure, hereditary from my mom's side, until one day I was ambulanced to hospital. Fortunately, I was revived and haven't RIP yet.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
most of the time, im anxious, stress, to push things fast and wants to complete a job fast fast chop chop.
im very worry job might go wrong and will go thru 3-4 times to confirm myself it is right.

i suffer insomia, keep thinking of the next day. cant sleep well and thus cause indigestion.

whenever im anxious, there seems like a burst of blood pump into my heart and i need to take a deep breathe to smooth it.

I think Singapore has a very high percentage of people suffering from insomia. I used to lose sleep everyday, often sleeping at 2,3,4am in the morning when betting soccer until it has affected my life...

Now that i have given up this habit, Im sleeping at 11pm every night. :biggrin:

My wife's family in Vietnam sleeps at 9pm everynight. In fact, most Vietnamese sleeps early.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
better go check up bro....then try to take it easy a bit and not be over anxious. Of cos easy for me to say....but really you have to try to do this

otherwise someday it will catch up with you.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most worrying part is i dont how to solve this issue. it keep pestering and haunting me.

even i tried getting sleep earlier, i will toss the bed for at least 2 hours. my mind keep floating all sorts of matters.

i tried to drink which include smoking to get to sleep but worst, alcohol and smoke is part of the factors of hypertension too.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah go do a check-up first. The best way to get your blood pressure down is to take a break.

Time to ask for at least a week's leave from your lady boss. Shove her the MC this time! :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most worrying part is i dont how to solve this issue. it keep pestering and haunting me.

even i tried getting sleep earlier, i will toss the bed for at least 2 hours. my mind keep floating all sorts of matters.

i tried to drink which include smoking to get to sleep but worst, alcohol and smoke is part of the factors of hypertension too.

My dad neither smoke nor drink, he got hypertension. I smoke and drink, I got reverse hypertension. Don't believe all those doctors' motherhood statements. It's a conspiracy started in 1930s to tax alcohol and 1960s to tax tobacco in US. Most of the rest of the world followed suit, including Singapore.

But of course, I'm not advocating smoking like a chimney or drinking till drunk like a lord. Everything, every food, take in moderation.

For your problem, just see a GP to get a little dosage of sleeping pills. After the course of sleeping pills helped you into routine, you won't need it anymore.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. are you into some mid-life crisis or what?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
spot on.:biggrin:
ttz why keep thinking of solving such crisis.

hi there

1. bro, take it from me.
2. yes, the damn mid-life thing hit me in 2008 where i left my corporate portfolio.
3. went round some parts of the world, bonking & continued writing & things.
4. it hit me!
5. gym 7 days per week, jogged the same number of days.
6. the stupid thought sticked like glue in my mind! empty!
7. how did i overcome it? yes, i literally prayed, confronted the anxiety & apprehension.
8. spoke to my best friend pointblank and admitted it.
9. finally, be employed in the same corporate portfolio.
10. joined sbf in 2009. hahaha!

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same i left a company which sent me to overseas for project handling.
tat was fun and relax, i put on weight, hahaha. happy hours, outing wif females.

after i left, things go haywire and i cant get back to the the company altho i still keep in contact with the boss.
sudden feel like a fallen angel.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dad suffered from hypertension too. It's high blood pressure out of control. One night he had an undisturbed sleep. The next morning he never woke up, RIP.

I suffered the reverse, low blood pressure, hereditary from my mom's side, until one day I was ambulanced to hospital. Fortunately, I was revived and haven't RIP yet.

Ram, are you sure the word "ambulance" can be used as a verb ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
siao liao, i kana the virus from hotbot. damn.:eek:

hi there

1. bro, look on the bright side.
2. there is always some way to the issue if you want to pursue & confront it.
3. one thing for sure: don't go to bedok reservoir!
4. btw, you are not mad hoh.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
song to lighten the heart...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4wrNFDxCRzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Try masturbating and then sleeping. Its free, not harmful and relieves stress