• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hunter Biden with Malia Obama's credit card used to cut coke.....

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y2ee6nmn

7m8qJTj.png

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An election campaign for the most powerful man in the world and it turns into a smear campaign involving family members.

America is fucked

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
An election campaign for the most powerful man in the world and it turns into a smear campaign involving family members.

America is fucked

Politics is dirty.

What is shocking are these revelations. Are they true?

I know Obama is a great orator (ie liar) but these revelations are quite shocking if true.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics is dirty.

What is shocking are these revelations. Are they true?

I know Obama is a great orator (ie liar) but these revelations are quite shocking if true.
Not only China can manipulate Election.
Its up to the American to make their choices

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
the fact that despite all this so called "public sentiment" against Trump that the very best candidate that the Democrats would field against him is this really old man with all this baggage......called Biden.

Gosh!

Really no better candidate?

Bernie Sanders is a communist. Frankly I think that would have been interesting to see.

Biden?

I dunno Biden to me is like some cross from Bin Laden.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be distracted by the sex and drugs. The real story is treason by the Biden-Obama-Clinton clique.
Some people only interest in which one benefit pap and their globalist agenda more. Of course the corrupt senile old man lah. :cautious:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Americans deserve to know who is unfit for office no? :o-o:

Better than certain countries, gag order on the controlled media, politicians got what scandal also won't know. Clean politics... more like cleaned politics. :wink:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

America is fucked
Hey.. Trump didn't do the smearing. It is hunter ownself wanna show the world his laptop. He want his daddy and his family to go down.

Trump is so much better than this.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fact that despite all this so called "public sentiment" against Trump that the very best candidate that the Democrats would field against him is this really old man with all this baggage......called Biden.

Gosh!

Really no better candidate?

Bernie Sanders is a communist. Frankly I think that would have been interesting to see.

Biden?

I dunno Biden to me is like some cross from Bin Laden.
Cuts both ways.

Both the Democratic Party and GOP are fielding poor candidates.

Terrible advertisment for western democracy.

Choice now is who is the worst choice for America.