• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hugo ng has a rich gentleman face

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come he sent his son to NS slavery?

I think becos he is a sinkie winner.
I'm confuse him with another hk veteran Kent tong. The boyfriend of late hk actress yung mei ling

d8ceb7dea7c90b10e26339b3af247ef0.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well hes got a model's face,and well preserved and finely aged too,one of those rare ones that manage to preserve their looks into their 50s,like aaron kwok.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well hes got a model's face,and well preserved and finely aged too,one of those rare ones that manage to preserve their looks into their 50s,like aaron kwok.
For Aaron he can preserve well. But I find hugo is those that look better than during younger time. His white hair and white moustache do the trick I guess.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kent tong was the cat 3 not hugo

Kent tong acted in many gangster movie .1 he acted as kwan gong the gang leader .can execute people anytime he want.
He used to be a cat 3 actor and his female lead always that cecilia yip.

I never see hugo acted in any hk movie or drama and I find they too look alike.

jw5

Loyal
I think becos he is a sinkie winner.
I'm confuse him with another hk veteran Kent tong. The boyfriend of late hk actress yung mei ling

d8ceb7dea7c90b10e26339b3af247ef0.jpg

Ken Tong was one of the up and coming actors in HK before Barbara Yung died. After she died, his career went downhill.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kent tong acted in many gangster movie .1 he acted as kwan gong the gang leader .can execute people anytime he want.
He used to be a cat 3 actor and his female lead always that cecilia yip.

I never see hugo acted in any hk movie or drama and I find they too look alike.

Hugo not only acted in movies and dramas.....at one time he was tvb leading man.....an achievement for a sinkie from sbc then.
Later moving behind the scene....he also directed and produced quite a few movies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ken Tong was one of the up and coming actors in HK before Barbara Yung died. After she died, his career went downhill.

Should be. After that I only see ken in dirty movies but I like his acting especially playing triads leader.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hugo not only acted in movies and dramas.....at one time he was tvb leading man.....an achievement for a sinkie from sbc then.
Later moving behind the scene....he also directed and produced quite a few movies.

You mean hugo was also a cat 3 actor ? Or only ken.
I followed hk scene for 30 years but strange I never seen him before. Unless all along I mix up him with Ken.
In sbc time was huang wen Yong the hero also never see hugo before.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean hugo was also a cat 3 actor ? Or only ken.
I followed hk scene for 30 years but strange I never seen him before. Unless all along I mix up him with Ken.
In sbc time was huang wen Yong the hero also never see hugo before.

Hugo was from that era he was sbc leading man too.....had a relationship with Chen Xiuhuan.
He moved to hk joined tvb and was leading man in quite a few dramas.
Then moved on to movies then cat 3 then directing.

Ken was one of the tvb 5 tigers along with Andy lau, Felix Wong, tony Leung, Michael miu.
He fucked and dumped Barbara and she committed suicide.....big news then.
He was cold stored next decade or so and only could act in cat 3.....later came back acted in gangsters roles

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hugo was from that era he was sbc leading man too.....had a relationship with Chen Xiuhuan.
He moved to hk joined tvb and was leading man in quite a few dramas.
Then moved on to movies then cat 3 then directing.

Ken was one of the tvb 5 tigers along with Andy lau, Felix Wong, tony Leung, Michael miu.
He fucked and dumped Barbara and she committed suicide.....big news then.
He was cold stored next decade or so and only could act in cat 3.....later came back acted in gangsters roles

Ohhhh ...interesting. 2 lookalike cat 3 actor.
Yes I remembered barbara was shooting a very long hk drama , midway she died and was replaced by someone.