• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hugo ng has a rich gentleman face

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I remembered barbara was shooting a very long hk drama , midway she died and was replaced by someone.
You have a good memory; that was 31 years ago:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Yung#Death
(At the time of her death, Yung was involved in filming the final chapters of the TVB drama, The Battlefield. Filming was due to conclude in June 1985.)
Wasn't aware my idol chow xing xing was involved.
His name is "Stephen Chow Sai-lung", not "Sing-chi". :wink:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Chow

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I swear i saw hugo ng in one cat 3 movie. No big deal really. Simon Yam also acted in cat 3 before.

Relax Bro. You are right. Look at his cum face

jiang-hu-the-triad-zone-portrait-hugo-ng-doi2_2a3643da12a4b31b172e3cb4dd605d02.jpg

I swear he has spitting image of ken tong.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how youthful he was back in Awakening II.

[video=youtube;MHJF6Rd2Dsk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHJF6Rd2Dsk[/video]

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. yes I remembered seeing this before :biggrin:
Totally erased from memory.
Thanks for digging out.

He acted as Huang Wen Yong's younger brother. They also had a sister in that show. The child character was acted by Michelle Chia.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He acted as Huang Wen Yong's younger brother. They also had a sister in that show. The child character was acted by Michelle Chia.

I totally forgotten that there is Awakening part 2.
Michelle face still remains the same even she look old now :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;0SHWjEYAEP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SHWjEYAEP4[/video]

Another of Hugo's old show.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally forgotten that there is Awakening part 2.
Michelle face still remains the same even she look old now :biggrin:

Bro, you are Beyond's reincarnation, right ? Can you tell me whether the male singer Yue Lei got off pitch or not ? I hear Deng Miao Hua ... very zhun. But Yue Lei, I think first note off pitch liao. Sounds very funny.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you are Beyond's reincarnation, right ? Can you tell me whether the male singer Yue Lei got off pitch or not ? I hear Deng Miao Hua ... very zhun. But Yue Lei, I think first note off pitch liao. Sounds very funny.

BEYOND members all also off pitch :*:
Yue lei I can't recall his singing.
Deng Miao Hua. .yes very zhun pitch and soothing.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah, off pitch or not, we should give the dead man a break. Let him RIP! Now 7th month. Wait he see this thread buay song and come to sing in your bedroom tonight!

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, off pitch or not, we should give the dead man a break. Let him RIP! Now 7th month. Wait he see this thread buay song and come to sing in your bedroom tonight!

I needed an expert's opinion. Bro chootchiew used to be a local replica of HK's Beyond. I just wanted to confirm if my ear got problem or was it really off pitch.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I needed an expert's opinion. Bro chootchiew used to be a local replica of HK's Beyond. I just wanted to confirm if my ear got problem or was it really off pitch.

Beyond was shit when they were starting out.....
The better and more well known canto bands then were likes of Tat Ming and Tai Cake (taichi)......only much later then they foot their footing and the songs got better

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The better and more well known canto bands then were likes of Tat Ming and Tai Cake (taichi)......only much later then they foot their footing and the songs got better

I didn't think much of Beyond too. The only band group that turned my head was Wynners.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same period was another call raidas. They sounded similar to tat ming.
There were many undiscovered nice beyond songs back in 1983.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't think much of Beyond too. The only band group that turned my head was Wynners.

I saw some program where ex wynners gathered to celebrate Alan's birthday or something.....
Apparently joker Nat Chan and his brother were some of the founding members.....the band was the brainchild of Nat's mum when the group of them used to hangout at her house's attic