• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huge explosion rocks central Bangkok - casualties reported

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like Tunisia, the tourism industry in Thailand is finished. Sinkie women will be looking elsewhere for retail therapy.

But the BIG question is who is responsible?

Look within.
Governance 101
Nothing like a good old fashion 'terrorist attack' to Unite the people and country.
Fake bogeyman to take attention away from own govt ineptness

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most unlikely to be done by Thai people themselves. It is their holy shrine. I think bbc analysis is most probable, terrorist from China. A lesson to the Thai for repatriating the Uighurs. The explosion was ignited at a time when there were many Chinese tourist.

How many chinks mati only?
Too many chinks around want to target must be at least one plane load else no impact.
Bastard junta doing more likely

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many chinks mati only?
Too many chinks around want to target must be at least one plane load else no impact.
Bastard junta doing more likely
Thanks for the insight. I was given the impression that the Thai, including the junta are Buddha fearing people and would not site the explosion next to the shrine. There are many other crowded spots but it is difficult to find Chinese tourists congregating at a particular spot except this shrine. I think the no. of Chinese killed is not their objective but rather international coverage is and they have definitely achieved it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the insight. I was given the impression that the Thai, including the junta are Buddha fearing people and would not site the explosion next to the shrine. There are many other crowded spots but it is difficult to find Chinese tourists congregating at a particular spot except this shrine. I think the no. of Chinese killed is not their objective but rather international coverage is and they have definitely achieved it.

When a govt is desperate to stay in power they are willing to do everything and anything.....dun forget this is an illegal military junta. Killing is sup sup water to them. Respect for Buddha? This junta done massacre inside temple before and killing of monks too.....nothing is beyond them.

Real terrorists with clear objectives would have come forward to claim reponsibilty by now

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he really BG?
BG is afraid of fire crackers???
No filed experience???

He could be autistic. They become distress (panic attacks) when loud sounds are heard. It could be fire crackers, horns of cars or ships, or just a sound of a big diesel engine. That is why they shun going to cinemas of celebrate chinese new year or raya where fire crackers are lit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He could be autistic. They become distress (panic attacks) when loud sounds are heard. It could be fire crackers, horns of cars or ships, or just a sound of a big diesel engine. That is why they shun going to cinemas of celebrate chinese new year or raya where fire crackers are lit.

So having a cancer pm is not enough? Now then you say he's a retard too?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just a note 4 face Buddha is not Buddha it's actually shitskin religion. In Thai language this is Pram.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The roads leading to the site are closed as police continue to search for evidence and shrapnel. I worry for the elderly couple who sell lottery right at the entrance and the ladies who sell garlands and candles at the sidewalk.

I fear the worst for them. There were corpses inside the shrine.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
confirmed one singaporean lady up lorry

BANGKOK - A Singaporean woman was killed in the bomb blast that rocked the heart of the Thai capital on Monday (Aug 17) night, The Straits Times has learnt.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
confirmed one singaporean lady up lorry

BANGKOK - A Singaporean woman was killed in the bomb blast that rocked the heart of the Thai capital on Monday (Aug 17) night, The Straits Times has learnt.

Lucky not a man up lorry...

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Seee3, that shrine is no Buddhist Shrine. It is a Hindu Shrine. Maybe you really dun know.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The roads leading to the site are closed as police continue to search for evidence and shrapnel. I worry for the elderly couple who sell lottery right at the entrance and the ladies who sell garlands and candles at the sidewalk.

I fear the worst for them. There were corpses inside the shrine.

... and those dancers too.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking news, yet another speculation

Arab-like man seen leaving bag at Erawan shrine before explosion

The Nation August 18, 2015 9:04 am http://www.nationmultimedia.com/bre...leaving-bag-at-Erawan-shrine-be-30266819.html

A police source said police are now hunting for a suspect with an Arab look who was seen leaving a bag at the Erawan shrine shortly before the blast occurred.

The man was seen on a security camera sitting on a bench in the compound of the shrine after leaving his bag behind the bench.

After a while, he was seen standing and making a dial from his phone and walking fast from the area.

Police spokesman Pol Lt-Gen Prawut Thavornsiri confirmed Tuesday morning that so far 20 people were dead and 125 injured in the blast happened at 6:55 pm Monday.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Seee3, that shrine is no Buddhist Shrine. It is a Hindu Shrine. Maybe you really dun know.
Thanks I have mistakened. Only saw many Thai stopping to pray when they walk past. Thought that it is another version of Buddhism as there are so many types e.g. Kuan Ying is also considered as Buddhism by many devotee.

Vansimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking news, yet another speculation

Arab-like man seen leaving bag at Erawan shrine before explosion

After a while, he was seen standing and making a dial from his phone and walking fast from the area.

hope he didnt die in the blast. so they can capture him and torture the shit out of him