• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat ah PAP!!!!2 PRC whores fighting

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just woken up at 3am, some womans voice. went down, some PRC screaming at the top of her lungsinfront of the bar at corner. told her some of us trying to sleep. walk round the block and another PRC woman appeared, and they were fighting at somme road side. one guy even drove up as if he wanted them to get in the car .. just caled the cops

esteem PM, MPs and misiters, put these 2 PRCs wh ores in front of your door, you like?

and pls dont say i should move. good govt means you clean up, especially when you allow developers to huat from building private housing in this area, yet u keep issuing massage parlour licencees etc and BUAT BODOH
and issuing citizenship, PR and visa to these who res, especailly if they come from China.
new citiens new voters who do NOT have to do one ounce of effort of integrating

FOOK THE LOT OF YOU to hell

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wendy, more PRCs on their way here after the election.
expect more street sleepers.
thats a given, but i didnt vote PAP, so i dont agree with this and im trying to do something about the hypocorisy and the fact that they buat bodoh... and the best thing within my power to do is to to FOOk them all to the lowest hell
the perpetrators and the silent supporters of this immigration policy

carrots and goodies, - u cannot be buried with and burn for you on earth to, how to enjoy in hell fire?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

nv8x2a.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wendy, more PRCs on their way here after the election.
expect more street sleepers.

Street walkers not street sleepers...that will be the PAP voters, when prices of everything starts sky rocketing & ministers salaries starts going up higher that any rocket has ever been....THEY WILL BECOME STREET SLEEPERS....the PRC will be the STREET WALKERS. Sleepers, don't earn money..they starve...WALKERS are paid by the hour...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try throwing hot water on them like some people do dogs and cats

When two dogs are stuck fornicating together you throw water or hose them down with water won't work.. you get the dog & the bitch stuck together & the two will go howling down the street....why!..hmm! nature had made it such, when the 'dongle engaged the docking station...there is a hook on it, it takes time to disengage"...so throwing water...will generate more noises..as for cats, they scoot off faster.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP pomoting sinicization of Singapore so that it will never return to Malay control. Any Han Chinese will do. Big one, whoring ones, loud ones. The best, we all know, will most probably go to the US. Meanwhile, PAP keep on harping the Malays cannot assimilate. Who wants to assimilate with what is perceived as inferior. I bet even those in Tibet and xinjiang will welcome us rule and culture. But not han culture.