• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat Ah! HK woman learning from Pee Sai now, fled taxi owing cabby uncle fare! GPGT!無錢又坐的士?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/網民熱話女乘客搭車畀少-4-的哥圖公審反惹嘲-234352579.html

網民熱話:女乘客搭車畀少$4 的哥圖公審反惹嘲

on.cc 東網

14.1k 人追蹤

2019年6月28日 上午7:43

38ec7dd0-9935-11e9-bfeb-51acc5fe102b

的士司機不滿女乘客畀少幾蚊,揚言要「搵人起佢底」。(的士司機資訊網 Taxi圖片)
搭車「畀足錢」是常識吧,但如果只是區區之數,又是否需要公審?事緣一名的士女乘客落車時「畀少4蚊」便匆匆離去,的士司機疑「不甘損失」,將女乘客的照片上載於社交媒體以圖公審,雖然有人認同乘客「畀足錢」是理所當然,但同時指摘的士司機只為少少錢而數落對方,揶揄他「仲以為佢唔畀錢」。

事件中的士司機昨日(27日)在facebook群組「的士司機資訊網taxi」上載一張照片,照片中可以清楚看見女乘客的樣子。司機貼文稱,當時從荃灣南豐中心接載一名女乘客,到楊屋道油站。達抵目的地後,「錶頭42個幾,佢掉低38蚊走x咗去,正xx。」該名的士司機顯得非常氣憤,不只以粗言辱罵女乘客,更強調「實搵起底組起佢底」。

他的舉動明顯想博取網民支持,卻似乎不奏效,「你咁放上網,你自己都有問題」,亦有人諷刺他小事化大,「係男入嚟,你呃我唔到」、「為幾蚊喺度嘈」。亦有人認為女乘客亦有不妥之處,「無錢唔好學人搭的士」、「唔夠錢可以出聲」。司機事後看到網民的留言,亦貼文補充:「我明白每個人都有難處,但應該出聲話畀人聽,而唔係掉低走咗去」,數小時後更自行刪除貼文。

網民有話說:

Hou Pan: 唔係4蚊問題,而係態度問題。

Lawrence Chow: 無錢又坐的士?

Gazelle Tsang: 放咗上網又會幾出名呀?

Internet users hot words: female passengers ride a car less than $4
[on.cc east net]
On.cc East Net

14.1k person tracking

June 28, 2019, 7:43 am

The taxi drivers were dissatisfied with the female passengers and smashed a few mosquitoes. They threatened to "smash the bottom of the canal." (Taxi Driver Information Network Taxi Picture)
The taxi drivers were dissatisfied with the female passengers and smashed a few mosquitoes. They threatened to "smash the bottom of the canal." (Taxi Driver Information Network Taxi Picture)

It is common sense to take a ride to "sell money", but if it is only the number of districts, is it necessary to have a public trial? When a taximan and a female passenger got off the bus, they hurried away. The taxi driver suspected that he was "not willing to lose". He uploaded the photo of the female passenger on the social media for public review, although some people agreed that the passenger was lame. "Money" is taken for granted, but at the same time it is accused that the taxi driver only counts the other party for a small amount of money, and he is "in the middle of thinking".

The taxi driver in the incident yesterday (27th) uploaded a photo in the facebook group "Taxi Driver Information Network taxi". The photo shows the female passenger. The driver posted a message saying that a female passenger was taken from the Nan Fung Centre in Tsuen Wan to the Yeung Uk Road Station. After arriving at the destination, "the head of the table is 42. The channel is low and 38 mosquitoes are going to go, xx." The taxi driver was very angry, not only rudely swearing female passengers, but also emphasizing "realism The bottom group is at the bottom of the channel."

His move obviously wants to win the support of netizens, but it does not seem to work. "You put yourself on the Internet, you have problems yourself." Some people also ridicule him for making small things big, "I am a man, you are jealous of me", "for A few mosquitoes have a long time." Some people think that there is something wrong with female passengers. "There is no money to learn to take taxis." After seeing the netizen's message, the driver added a post: "I understand that everyone has a problem, but I should listen to it, but I will go down and go." After a few hours, I will delete the post.

Netizens have something to say:

Hou Pan: The problem is 4 mosquitoes, but the attitude is problematic.