• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUAT AH ~! China will strike Singapore first once it goes to war with US

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said before that Sinkieland will be drawn into the inevitable conflict, like it or not. It is straddling the choke point between the Straits of Malacca and the South China Sea.

Loong needs to choose a side, playing the role of a pacifist neutral mitigator is not good enough... it might actually make things worse. :wink:

Don't expect the useless son to make a wise decision about this. He is a coward, your typical 官二代 who would have gone nowhere without his daddy. Take note that he always goes into hiding whenever some major domestic incident occurs, take cover for a while and let his minions take care of the situation, only to emerge later to make some PR statements. :rolleyes:
CCP is ready to activate the Fifth Column.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CCP has not fought a war before since WW2, wtf do they know about fighting a war compared to the USA?
On the contrary, SG will strike 1st with its F35 fighters which the Tiongs could not match!
they have lah, in korea and vietnam. very malu in vietnam though as they suffered more than a bloody nose.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My personal point of view is Europe and the United States will collapse and China and Russia will show their claws to the current elites as new world super powers. If you look closely it's already happening at many levels and associated events.
螳螂捕蝉, 黄雀在后。
India may well be reaping the rewards at the end of the day.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
They got tens of millions of able bodied volunteers if need be. Plus they are adding new weapons by the day.
Before the f-35 can take off, the air base will be destroyed by hypersonic missiles.
OK. SAF will go to war with the most destructive weapon.
Screenshot_20210831_113910.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been waiting for someone to post this.

My friend @JohnDoe sent me this yesterday.

Any merit to this analysis? Or extremely unlikely?

I hope not.
Nearly 50% of our populations are foreigner. I really don't care if China strike. Most rich Singaporeans are already emigrated, LHL and Ministers will take the first flight out. Who will remain loyal to this country? 50% foreigners? Most likely, foreigners will be ferried out immediately from their own Airtanker and the rest of poor Singaporeans and stupid PAP cronies will be left behind to deal with it.

CECA has being complaining and ranting about not being able to come to Singapore to steal our lunch. In crisis, they will be the first to run road. Typical foreigners only Sinkies know too well, I can't say the same about 61% voters.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly 50% of our populations are foreigner. I really don't care if China strike. Most rich Singaporeans are already emigrated, LHL and Ministers will take the first flight out. Who will remain loyal to this country? 50% foreigners? Most likely, foreigners will be ferried out immediately from their own Airtanker and the rest of poor Singaporeans and stupid PAP cronies will be left behind to deal with it.

CECA has being complaining and ranting about not being able to come to Singapore to steal our lunch. In crisis, they will be the first to run road. Typical foreigners only Sinkies know too well, I can't say the same about 61% voters.
Poor and stupid Sinkees will jam the Changi Airport to be evacuated to a third country.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if USA gets weaker, China might really start ww3.
USA is already weakened in the core. Biden is just accelerating the weakening. Demon-crats fuckers are all taking money from the CCPee one way or another.
If the Americans have their senses, they should take up arms and overthrow the entire Biden administration and reinstate Trump.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor and stupid Sinkees will jam the Changi Airport to be evacuated to a third country.
Foreigners will be at the front of the queue to get out, as much as they wanted to be at the front to the queue to get in today. For the same reason, Sinkies didn't want them to come in the first place.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CCP has not fought a war before since WW2, wtf do they know about fighting a war compared to the USA?
On the contrary, SG will strike 1st with its F35 fighters which the Tiongs could not match!
SG does not have enough ammo to fight CCP even if all of them are on target..