• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUAT AH ~! China will strike Singapore first once it goes to war with US

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.china-arms.com/2021/08/china-strike-singapore-once-us-war/

1630362585527.png

On August 22, 2021 local time in Singapore, U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris arrived in Singapore for a visit, followed by a visit to Vietnam, with the intention of wooing Southeast Asian countries against China.

In this regard, Ma Dingsheng, a famous military commentator based in Hong Kong, said today that although the combat effectiveness of the US base in Singapore is only a squadron, its strategic position is irreplaceable.

Ma Dingsheng pointed out that Singapore is located in the center of the Okinawa base in Japan, Darwin Port in Australia and Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean, each more than 2,000 kilometers apart, making it the hub of the U.S. Indo-Pacific bases. Once China and the United States go to war, the role of the Singapore military base will be very important. From a purely military point of view, China is bound to target this point.

Ma Dingsheng believes that Lee Hsien Loong and his father have disregarded Beijing’s taboos and continued their military alliance with the United States. Among the more than three million citizens of Singapore, 70% of them are Chinese. Lee Hsien Loong’s policy of hostility to China (and Por LUMPAR to US) is intriguing.

According to previous reports, the 36th Wing of the US Air Force announced on May 27 that the Singapore Air Force deployed a number of F-16 and F-15SG fighter jets and a G-550 early warning aircraft to Anderson Air Force Base in Guam on May 24. The US Air Force stated that this deployment is to provide bilateral training for Singapore’s aircrew and ground crew to enhance interoperability and enhance regional partnerships.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
https://www.china-arms.com/2021/08/china-strike-singapore-once-us-war/

View attachment 121730

On August 22, 2021 local time in Singapore, U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris arrived in Singapore for a visit, followed by a visit to Vietnam, with the intention of wooing Southeast Asian countries against China.

In this regard, Ma Dingsheng, a famous military commentator based in Hong Kong, said today that although the combat effectiveness of the US base in Singapore is only a squadron, its strategic position is irreplaceable.

Ma Dingsheng pointed out that Singapore is located in the center of the Okinawa base in Japan, Darwin Port in Australia and Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean, each more than 2,000 kilometers apart, making it the hub of the U.S. Indo-Pacific bases. Once China and the United States go to war, the role of the Singapore military base will be very important. From a purely military point of view, China is bound to target this point.

Ma Dingsheng believes that Lee Hsien Loong and his father have disregarded Beijing’s taboos and continued their military alliance with the United States. Among the more than three million citizens of Singapore, 70% of them are Chinese. Lee Hsien Loong’s policy of hostility to China (and Por LUMPAR to US) is intriguing.

According to previous reports, the 36th Wing of the US Air Force announced on May 27 that the Singapore Air Force deployed a number of F-16 and F-15SG fighter jets and a G-550 early warning aircraft to Anderson Air Force Base in Guam on May 24. The US Air Force stated that this deployment is to provide bilateral training for Singapore’s aircrew and ground crew to enhance interoperability and enhance regional partnerships.

I have been waiting for someone to post this.

My friend @JohnDoe sent me this yesterday.

Any merit to this analysis? Or extremely unlikely?

I hope not.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been waiting for someone to post this.

My friend @JohnDoe sent me this yesterday.

Any merit to this analysis? Or extremely unlikely?

I hope not.

Unlikely, US & China going into direct war because that'll be WW3 but since we're already in WW3 now with COVID. The Bankers finance both side of wars and they are the real world super powers but China 'fixing' or trying to fix SG is an on going thing we all know.

Wars are for resetting economies and regain control of the population by Authorities or Governments. It's an Estate, an Art a Business an Empire.. Whether we call it enslavement or call it govern/rule depends on which side of the Camps u're in. lol...............

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all-out war between u.s. and prc will definitely involve sg, and either a pre-emptive or first strike is in the contigency plans of the pla, including but not limited to a massive ballistic emp missile strike followed by nukes, both tactical and strategic. any military planner who doesn’t factor in that contingency is a moron.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worry one. Our SAF is a joke. We will immediately put up the white flag even before the first round is fired. If you have done NS, you will know how stupid our military training is. A fucking joke. The maids can do a better job.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worry one. Our SAF is a joke. We will immediately put up the white flag even before the first round is fire. If you have done NS, you will know how stupid our military training is. A fucking joke. The maids can do a better job.
unfortunately, in an all out war between superpowers, sg as a strategic spot is sexpendable. i see burnt corpses (sinkies) and charred concrete rubble all over the island in my nightmare scenario.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
all-out war between u.s. and prc will definitely involve sg, and either a pre-emptive or first strike is in the contigency plans of the pla, including but not limited to a massive ballistic emp missile strike followed by nukes, both tactical and strategic. any military planner who doesn’t factor in that contingency is a moron.
It will be another 69 years before China will do as such and by then, Winnie would have been dead and a regime change would also have taken place. Don't forget also that there is a substantial amount of Chinks taking up permanent residency in Singapore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be another 69 years before China will do as such and by then, Winnie would have been dead and a regime change would also have taken place. Don't forget also that there is a substantial amount of Chinks taking up permanent residency in Singapore.
as i’ve posted in a thread before, tiongs will take over sg within 69 years without a fight. it’s called “immigration”, and the pap will be infiltrated and morphed into prc acquired party. a dragon prince will run sg, and he’s no lee but a tiong. you can find the thread somewhere in the more serious political folder. it’s supposed to be tongue in cheek, but we shall not see by then. most of us will be senile or dead.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i became senile soon after i joined sbf...and still going downhill

as i’ve posted in a thread before, tiongs will take over sg within 69 years without a fight. it’s called “immigration”, and the pap will be infiltrated and morphed into prc acquired party. a dragon prince will run sg, and he’s no lee but a tiong. you can find the thread somewhere in the more serious political folder. it’s supposed to be tongue in cheek, but we shall not see by then. most of us will be senile or dead.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CCP has not fought a war before since WW2, wtf do they know about fighting a war compared to the USA?
On the contrary, SG will strike 1st with its F35 fighters which the Tiongs could not match!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worry one. Our SAF is a joke. We will immediately put up the white flag even before the first round is fired. If you have done NS, you will know how stupid our military training is. A fucking joke. The maids can do a better job.
Modern warfare does not accept white flags. Only annihilation of military assets is acceptable.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CCP has not fought a war before since WW2, wtf do they know about fighting a war compared to the USA?
On the contrary, SG will strike 1st with its F35 fighters which the Tiongs could not match!
They got tens of millions of able bodied volunteers if need be. Plus they are adding new weapons by the day.
Before the f-35 can take off, the air base will be destroyed by hypersonic missiles.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said before that Sinkieland will be drawn into the inevitable conflict, like it or not. It is straddling the choke point between the Straits of Malacca and the South China Sea.

Loong needs to choose a side, playing the role of a pacifist neutral mitigator is not good enough... it might actually make things worse. :wink:

Don't expect the useless son to make a wise decision about this. He is a coward, your typical 官二代 who would have gone nowhere without his daddy. Take note that he always goes into hiding whenever some major domestic incident occurs, take cover for a while and let his minions take care of the situation, only to emerge later to make some PR statements. :rolleyes:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My personal point of view is Europe and the United States will collapse and China and Russia will show their claws to the current elites as new world super powers. If you look closely it's already happening at many levels and associated events.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They play war games in Ops Room.