• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Howard Shaww released from prison yesterday and said .......

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you need to pay for sex? You must be ugly

Hello, Hello, I rate myself 6 or 7 out of 10 for looks.. So I'm not that bad looking ok..

Most guys whether good looking or ugly will call chickens at least once in their life..

Even rich handsome buggers like Cristiano Ronaldo also called chicken before ok..

Why you never call chicken before? You feel shy issit? :biggrin::o:biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The law is blatantly unjust and unfair.

None of these folks deserve to go to jail or have their lives ruined. None of their families also deserve to be dragged out into the media spotlight and have their lives turned into a living hell.

Fuck the lopsided and unfair laws. Fuck the SCM. Fuck the People's Action Party.

YewCharKuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not fit to even mention my nick, how can see my pic?

You are called Kanina or something? Why? Said you so hamsome, why dare not post picture?

You mean you look something like this??

Cristiano-Ronaldo--76817.jpg

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most astonishing episodes of 2012 was that of the 51 amigos and their families who were publicly humiliated. Many careers ended. Family members were laughed at and gossiped about behind their backs. Sales of SPH newspapers skyrocketed over the period. There's always good money to be made at the expense of others.

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inside no aircon no fan no bed no curry rice ... Period :wink:

Insider GD mentioned about the White Horse classification

Maybe White Horse got special treatment?

Just like SIA are not into hospital service

But they converted an aircraft into a flying hospital for that already mati KGC

Rambutan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most astonishing episodes of 2012 was that of the 51 amigos and their families who were publicly humiliated. Many careers ended. Family members were laughed at and gossiped about behind their backs. Sales of SPH newspapers skyrocketed over the period. There's always good money to be made at the expense of others.

Do they need to go so low down to resort to such tactic? It is really a shame to profit from somebody's misery. Especially so when they drag innocent family members along.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do they need to go so low down to resort to such tactic? It is really a shame to profit from somebody's misery. Especially so when they drag innocent family members along.

By its nature business is cut-throat and unscrupulous. Other people's lives are a minor consideration when boosting the bottom line.

Curry

Maybe White Horse got special treatment?

Just like SIA are not into hospital service

But they converted an aircraft into a flying hospital for that already mati KGC

Don't tell me we foot the bill again. PAP wants to curry favour them with our money?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is hard for someone like him, bornt with a silver spoon, to descend to such depths. Hope it will change him for the better and the experience will help him decide to serve with humility.

Only those that got burned know the pain they went through.

Having served a custodial sentence, he would surely become a much better person.

He would find it easier to relate to people that are on the lower rungs, especially the poor and ex-prisoners .

Hope he would employ more poor people and ex-prisoners in his Shaw Organisation thereby enabling this people to fend for themselves.

He is a human, like you and me after all.