• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How would you have reacted to such grab drivers

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if you are not allowed to cough or clear your throat or even rub your nose KNN and driver commented don't anyhow throw your nose sai or infect his car KNN

1. asked for trip to be terninated but how to settle the charges.
2. politely asked him to consider to check passenger conditions before accepting the jobs or don't use personal car as grab.
3. give one fucking punch

KNN my uncle chosen 2 and almost ended as 3 but he managed to maintain his coolness after rethink about his previous arrest KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN maybe grab app shohld ask passenger to tick whether they have siong hong ka shao etc like hospital visit checklist before proceed with booking and drivers accept or don't take job accordingly KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN if you are not allowed to cough or clear your throat or even rub your nose KNN and driver commented don't anyhow throw your nose sai or infect his car KNN

2. politely asked him to consider to check passenger conditions before accepting the jobs or don't use personal car as grab.

KNN my uncle chosen 2 and almost ended as 3 but he managed to maintain his coolness after rethink about his previous arrest KNN
Izzit because your uncle is chinese?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

#3 no need lah. He never Grab your LJ or threaten you with a knife. Grab still have the review system rite? Just go there lor give 1 star. If not, write grab complain. setlle kau kau oredi.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
#3 no need lah. He never Grab your LJ or threaten you with a knife. Grab still have the review system rite? Just go there lor give 1 star. If not, write grab complain. setlle kau kau oredi.
KNN sometimes the words they used is as good as grab lj KNN write to grab sure will go to bin KNN the world is like this KNN

Climax69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take his details and make report of unsafe driving to LTA and traffic poodles after the trip. A professional driver does not talk to his pax once the journey starts but focus on his driving and the traffic conditions ahead of him.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's normal to chatup with passengers in the cab, i used to do it. humans need to communicate, i am not sure about grab, i heard the grab drivers are a different class from cab drivers.