• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to start political party in Singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point complaining about everything everyday day. Its time to take some action.

1st question -How to start Political party in Singapore?

Not sure if this Q has been raised here before, forgive me if its a repeat.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
great, this is the right step to take.

Be fearless. Be a peoples' person to say ' I will take care of you'.

Before registering do thses:

Start recruiting people. Many unhappy PA kuku jiao so start recruiting them.

Go for public speaking course and try speaking at Hong Lim Park until PAP marked you sending their SPH leeporters to di seow you.

Get to know police dept ah tau and all their kah kias to get tips in case kenna hot soup.

Target TP GRC, hot item, old fart is up lorry soon and TP voters very tulan no votings for past 50 years lancheow bery itchy man to cross X in Oppo box.

No point complaining about everything everyday day. Its time to take some action.

1st question -How to start Political party in Singapore?

Not sure if this Q has been raised here before, forgive me if its a repeat.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
great, this is the right step to take.

Be fearless. Be a peoples' person to say ' I will take care of you'.

Before registering do thses:

Start recruiting people. Many unhappy PA kuku jiao so start recruiting them.

Go for public speaking course and try speaking at Hong Lim Park until PAP marked you sending their SPH leeporters to di seow you.

Get to know police dept ah tau and all their kah kias to get tips in case kenna hot soup.

Target TP GRC, hot item, old fart is up lorry soon and TP voters very tulan no votings for past 50 years lancheow bery itchy man to cross X in Oppo box.

Even without the old man, Tanjong Pagar GRC contains a very popular PAP minister and newly-minted "political strategist", none other than Major General Chan Chun Sing.

Are you sure you can take him down?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan CS a political heavy weight, are you joking?

this newbie not even tested in SMC likness of the people. parchutting down in LKY arse is consider popular ... hahaha

Even without the old man, Tanjong Pagar GRC contains a very popular PAP minister and newly-minted "political strategist", none other than Major General Chan Chun Sing.

Are you sure you can take him down?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not aware if any changes. In the past, you need to register with ROS first. Need 10 chaps to form a society/political party. ISD is THE expert in this field.