• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to siam corrective work order?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year kanna court and summon of $500,after a year,nea summon me to cwo? How to siam?pls advise,thks.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the MPs are of any use then spore will not be in the current state.

btw, did the 'boy' accept your 'appointment'??

I don't care he accepts or not. I'll be there. The question is he shows up or not?

If he doesn't, no problem too. I'll just have a drink and go.

hiker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care he accepts or not. I'll be there. The question is he shows up or not?

from his posts, its obvious that this guy is just a computer hero. dont waste your time on such people bro. i cant even be bothered to reply him. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,young man, as if you are some big fuck. anyway,thanks and chee you!

from his posts, its obvious that this guy is just a computer hero. dont waste your time on such people bro. i cant even be bothered to reply him. :biggrin:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I you had killed your fucking useless self a year ago, you would have siam'ed this CWO.

Useless parasite.

Last year kanna court and summon of $500,after a year,nea summon me to cwo? How to siam?pls advise,thks.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you have gotten into to earn you a CWO, you'd better go serve it and stop whining. Our efficient and good govt must have determined that it will do you plenty of good to serve a CWO. They have only yr best interests at heart, and a CWO is meant to correct you and put you back on the right path. Our govt is competent, fair, and just and whatever they decided for you must surely be good - at least for the majority of us.

Do tell us where you will be serving, and we'll all be there to give you moral support. We promise not to laugh, or mock at you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah. OK. Thanks. Many people know who am I in real life here.

I think I don't need to prove anything.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,young man, as if you are some big fuck. anyway,thanks and chee you!
actually hiker & ramseth not referring to you, they are referring to chowcheeby from the Bullshit Lee challenge thread .... sorry to hijack your thread.

ramseth & hiker, that chap has issues .... but at least he is not like chaopappypoodle & Chau Ve Nist guy who issue warnings & infractions ....

luckily his nonsense mostly in bruce lee threads .... i think bruce lee always haunt him in his nightmares tat's why he so tulan.....

P.S. BTW sori to hear of your CWO, krafty, juz wear sunglass, go wayang a bit, there are other offenders so you won't stick out like a sore thumb .... veri fast it'll be over :-)

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, i think so too! our government is the best in the world.

Whatever you have gotten into to earn you a CWO, you'd better go serve it and stop whining. Our efficient and good govt must have determined that it will do you plenty of good to serve a CWO. They have only yr best interests at heart, and a CWO is meant to correct you and put you back on the right path. Our govt is competent, fair, and just and whatever they decided for you must surely be good - at least for the majority of us.

Do tell us where you will be serving, and we'll all be there to give you moral support. We promise not to laugh, or mock at you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha... ha...(lauging at myself)i got it wrong,sorry bros! thanks bro ele.:p

I still remember the look of the nea officer who issue me summon first time,that evil grin on his cock face. That's why i feel imbalance in doing this cwo.

sigh! dun know what luck i am in, just blew $300 over dollars on our home grown S-league! My 4-D number buy never come out,never buy,it came out in consolation.:(

actually hiker & ramseth not referring to you, they are referring to chowcheeby from the Bullshit Lee challenge thread .... sorry to hijack your thread.

ramseth & hiker, that chap has issues .... but at least he is not like chaopappypoodle & Chau Ve Nist guy who issue warnings & infractions ....

luckily his nonsense mostly in bruce lee threads .... i think bruce lee always haunt him in his nightmares tat's why he so tulan.....

P.S. BTW sori to hear of your CWO, krafty, juz wear sunglass, go wayang a bit, there are other offenders so you won't stick out like a sore thumb .... veri fast it'll be over :-)

hiker

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually i have no issues with chowcheeby, i just feel that why debate over an issue that can never be solved. moreover, since his opinion of bruce lee is lousy then so be it. i will not lose any sleep over it anyway. he can rant whaever vulgarities he want, as long as he is happy, so be it. nobody needs to prove anything at all. i hope he sleeps well tonight.:smile:

hiker

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha... ha...(lauging at myself)i got it wrong,sorry bros! thanks bro ele.:p

I still remember the look of the nea officer who issue me summon first time,that evil grin on his cock face. That's why i feel imbalance in doing this cwo.

sigh! dun know what luck i am in, just blew $300 over dollars on our home grown S-league! My 4-D number buy never come out,never buy,it came out in consolation.:(

no worries bro. i was puzzled with your reply cos i didnt comment anything bout your CWO. sorry to hear bout it. hope everything turns out well for you. :smile:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
back to my question,how to siam CWO?

16272ist2_1561236_suicide.jpg