• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to repay your car debts?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
j96etj.png

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, look at it this way, no high CEO pay to contend with, no board to directors remuneration to contend with, no VPs pay to contend with, after all it is coming out from the rental the drivers are paying with.

Which makes me think, what does a CEO of a taxi company does that actually value add to the drivers that justify the million dollars salary. Same goes to the board of directors. At the very least, I know the janitor keeps the toilet clean with their hardwork for these drivers.

I think it's a good deal, with UBER.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uber driver by day, open legs by night.

Sure huat. At least confirm will meet the CPF minimum sum and also be able to pay your Medishield Life protection money. :wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Uber fare cheaper than average taxi fare??
Is Uber taxi easy available than taxi?
Is Uber receipt claimable?
Is Uber reliable if I book does it really come to pick me up.
What else do I miss please add in.

I never take Uber b4 that why I asking such question.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where "WTF" means what you think it does, but also "What's The Future?" This clever Medium post from tech luminary Tim O'Reilly's doubles as an announcement for a new event called "Next:Economy (What's the Future of Work?)."

WTF?! In San Francisco, Uber has 3x the revenue of the entire prior taxi and limousine industry.

WTF?! Without owning a single room, Airbnb has more rooms on offer than some of the largest hotel groups in the world. Airbnb has 800 employees, while Hilton has 152,000.

WTF?! Top Kickstarters raise tens of millions of dollars from tens of thousands of individual backers, amounts of capital that once required top-tier investment firms.

WTF?! What happens to all those Uber drivers when the cars start driving themselves? AIs are flying planes, driving cars, advising doctors on the best treatments, writing sports and financial news, and telling us all, in real time, the fastest way to get to work. They are also telling human workers when to show up and when to go home, based on real-time measurement of demand. The algorithm is the new shift boss.

https://medium.com/@timoreilly/the-wtf-economy-a3bd5f52ef00

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to make money from this uber?assuming I rent a taxi from comfort I have to pay $150 a day in rental.if I go with uber I can save $6000 a month in rental.save my passengers some money,make an extra $60,000 a year.I can even afford to drive a bmw as a taxi?

and if UBER becomes successful,whats to stop SMRT and delgro and PAP from coming behind them and fucking them in the ass like they did to richard branson and virgin or forcing a buy over of their company licensing rights in singapore for 50 million?

Last edited:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to make money from this uber?assuming I rent a taxi from comfort I have to pay $150 a day in rental.if I go with uber I can save $6000 a month in rental.save my passengers some money,make an extra $60,000 a year.I can even afford to drive a bmw as a taxi?

and if UBER becomes successful,whats to stop SMRT and delgro and PAP from coming behind them and fucking them in the ass like they did to richard branson and virgin or forcing a buy over of their company licensing rights in singapore for 50 million?

you never factor the wear and tear after every 10k km