• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to pronounce "Siglap"?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But these girLs usuaLLy end up going back in groups, how do you tackLe an individuaL then ?..

Just be thick skin and approach that individual and say you want to be friends with them..Most of these Pinays would reciprocate if they see you as OK.. Some of them also lonely and love being friends with local guys.. I wont go when they in big groups.. Will only go when they're in 2s or 3s.. Of course at times I'm also not successful lah.. Its just like fishing.. Sometimes you lucky, sometimes you unlucky.. :biggrin:

Steve111

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seee-glaap ( ang mo FT residing in east coast)
Chee-glap (Indian FT in Melville Park)
Sig - Glup (born Singaporean, served NS and hate the PAP)
Need to check with PA ( born Singaporean, served NS and love the PAP)

Thanks all bro for the help.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just be thick skin and approach that individual and say you want to be friends with them..Most of these Pinays would reciprocate if they see you as OK.. Some of them also lonely and love being friends with local guys.. I wont go when they in big groups.. Will only go when they're in 2s or 3s.. Of course at times I'm also not successful lah.. Its just like fishing.. Sometimes you lucky, sometimes you unlucky.. :biggrin:

You De Man ! :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You De Man ! :biggrin:

You flatter me.. I estimate my hit rate to be around 60% only.. Actually I prefer those Tom Yam gals who would always have their evening picnic at the Kallang river park besides Beach Rd.. These Thai gals really know how to take care of their men..:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You flatter me.. I estimate my hit rate to be around 60% only.. Actually I prefer those Tom Yam gals who would always have their evening picnic at the Kallang river park besides Beach Rd.. These Thai gals really know how to take care of their men..:biggrin:
Yup seems worse than a cassanova; after screwing, yet stiLL need the Tom Yam Kungs to take care of you ! !
:eek::wink: